Gold

Seen that there are possible progress in talks. I wonder if not entering Kiev is by design or lack or proper planning though. Hardly been a procession for Putin up to now.

This did pull back a bit mate still looks bullish in the long run though. You still been trading it ?

Good morning all. Another update today on our GOLD position. if you follow my setups you'll know I left a runner on Gold and im glad did. Look at the incredible bull run we have seen. Currently our position sits at 2472 Pips in profit and it looks like could well make a new ATH . My idea for closing my runner is if we do manage to make a new all time high then I will close. As then I will expect a pullback in price before more continuation. So then we can look for a possible sell before we look to buy back in at a cheaper price. I have read some big players expect gold to hit $3K/$4k/$5K an ounce in the future for the precious metal, due to its physical insurance nature, especially with the rise in Crypto. This will maintain power for the big boys at the top in that battle. So If you followed keep watching for that ATH and get ready to close for good returns, or do so now if you wish to. Will update again on the next move. GLIYF
View attachment 314612
gold looks to have found a good short term correction down to the areas you have marked out. will be looking for it to hold here and show a change in structure on the 1 hour and then i will be looking for the buy position back to take out the highs again thats for sure

Good morning all. Another update today on our GOLD position. if you follow my setups you'll know I left a runner on Gold and im glad did. Look at the incredible bull run we have seen. Currently our position sits at 2472 Pips in profit and it looks like could well make a new ATH . My idea for closing my runner is if we do manage to make a new all time high then I will close. As then I will expect a pullback in price before more continuation. So then we can look for a possible sell before we look to buy back in at a cheaper price. I have read some big players expect gold to hit $3K/$4k/$5K an ounce in the future for the precious metal, due to its physical insurance nature, especially with the rise in Crypto. This will maintain power for the big boys at the top in that battle. So If you followed keep watching for that ATH and get ready to close for good returns, or do so now if you wish to. Will update again on the next move. GLIYF
View attachment 314612
Looks like we got a bounce from that 1921 area. Your pullback target was spot on mate

This week's video is out now on my YouTube channel. Head on over and take a look at the pair you are interested in most. Appreciate anyone that likes and follows the channel.

1649149861486.png

This range could breakout either way. If it breaks long I am looking to get out around 2,000 before the conclusion of events in Ukraine leads to a hard sell-off.