Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow..that was mega close...shorted around 744 hours ago, daily spot on IG...the thing almost ran my stop at 738 and was getting close to finishing the day way down...then something gave it a can of red bull and up it went...saving my bacon for another day.

Okay, thanks guys, I really appreciate that. I'll look to re-entere at 751-752 or so.

cheers,

Lets not buy until suji calls tomorrow!

Pull up todays 1 minute candle stick chart.

Draw a line connecting the following highs -

757.3 @ 08:07

753.3 @ 14:05

This will then show up current upper resistance level currently around 747.5.

If we break through it will move higher to test 759 where it will be met with further resistance.

If we fail 747.5 then back down where i'm looking to buy at 737.2:)

Looks weak, may fall back down and test 747.35.

This will need to hold if we want to see 759!

now testing 749... go go go

The euro is over 1.40. i thought someone would defend it at 1.39.

oil is giving us no help here. the guy who owns the locale gas station told me today that crude may be down but gasoline prices remain firm after the recent decline. i paid 4.24for premium today.

The euro is over 1.40. i thought someone would defend it at 1.39.

oil is giving us no help here. the guy who owns the locale gas station told me today that crude may be down but gasoline prices remain firm after the recent decline. i paid 4.24for premium today.

I doubt we see oil fall below $100.

Friday will be interesting and I think crude will rally up!

I doubt we see oil fall below $100.

Friday will be interesting and I think crude will rally up!

an oil rally would make our job easier.

any concerns about late day liquidation on the crimex? it's friday.

Ike should wreak some havoc on the supply side, I see Oil Bid pre-European Open.
If I find a Gold Offer in Asian trading in the low 740s, I may be inclined to pay it.

Last edited:
Funny how the last hurracaine they slamed oil down hard so clear out all the people holding long contracts.

Now they have caused fear as people will not want to go long incase another fall in oil.

Ike will hit hard above 100 MPH and may turn to CAT 3 tomorrow.

Crude will rise as $100 is considered fairly priced by most people in oil business.

what i mean to say is that gold can fade 751 or 752 as the run loses steam.

I agree it CAN do, but I'd rather have SOME comfort that its gone through. I got long this morning and took it off when it went through 43, as not sure where its going next. If it gets $2 through an important level, then at least I've got some wriggle room and can set my stop just below.

As I write this, its been up to 50 and then come off back down again. I'm not saying I'm any more right than the next guy (if the next guy is Sujith, I'm definitely a lot less right!) but you've got to have some method and discipline, and some idea where to put your stops or you get killed in this market - theres more than one person on here hurting because they didn't put some stops in.

I'd be happy to hear your thoughts if you think my reasoning is wrong....

Lets not buy until suji calls tomorrow!

Pull up todays 1 minute candle stick chart.

Draw a line connecting the following highs -

757.3 @ 08:07

753.3 @ 14:05

This will then show up current upper resistance level currently around 747.5.

If we break through it will move higher to test 759 where it will be met with further resistance.

If we fail 747.5 then back down where i'm looking to buy at 737.2:)
You certainly called the fail at 759 about right!!!:smart:

Well done