Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Struggling to stay above 750!

Price may base around 744 -745 until tomorrow London open.

Goodnight All!

I agree it CAN do, but I'd rather have SOME comfort that its gone through. I got long this morning and took it off when it went through 43, as not sure where its going next. If it gets $2 through an important level, then at least I've got some wriggle room and can set my stop just below.

As I write this, its been up to 50 and then come off back down again. I'm not saying I'm any more right than the next guy (if the next guy is Sujith, I'm definitely a lot less right!) but you've got to have some method and discipline, and some idea where to put your stops or you get killed in this market - theres more than one person on here hurting because they didn't put some stops in.

I'd be happy to hear your thoughts if you think my reasoning is wrong....

i don't know anymore than you. my goal is to catch the swings up or down. the euro gave up a drop under 1.40 and oil has firmed. i think the euro will firm and bounce higher. looks promising. jmho of course

and silver is catching a bid. i think that oil, euro, gold and silver are oversold and due for a lift.

i would have bet anyone here a million bucks that we would never see silver under 11 again. shows you how much i know. anything is possible.

i don't know anymore than you. my goal is to catch the swings up or down. the euro gave up a drop under 1.40 and oil has firmed. i think the euro will firm and bounce higher. looks promising. jmho of course

I think you may well be right, it does look like the market wants to go up from here (and tomorrow is friday, often a good excuse for a move against the market trend so far).

I'm just a bit of a wimp - I'd rather wait for the market to start moving and jump on, than to try to pick the exact moment of lift off.

which bit of the US are you in, 55?

i've been told that the gold traders use the 10 minute chart and buy and sell based on the 7 day / 14 day cross. we just had a nice cross positive and macd is breaking above the grave.

I think you may well be right, it does look like the market wants to go up from here (and tomorrow is friday, often a good excuse for a move against the market trend so far).

I'm just a bit of a wimp - I'd rather wait for the market to start moving and jump on, than to try to pick the exact moment of lift off.

which bit of the US are you in, 55?

greenwich, ct

nice part of the world!

Regarding the MA cross - it sounds like there are a lot of positive indicators lining up....

Only problem is, as soon as we all buy the market will take that as a reason to move south:LOL:

it's failed here before. i don't think it fails this time. of course i could be wrong.

the reporter on bloomberg just said the US $ is giving up some gains.

music to my ears. euro has poped over 1.40 again

if oil catches a bid from europe, we could see the low 760's quick

for the moment, the stars are still aligned.

Will slow down before London opening so we can catch around 750 and if holds than will blow to 760 easy .