Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're at the mercy of random changes in oil price today.

Worth a punt if you went in at the bottom with tight stoploss,
but too choppy for me, glad I stayed out after main call.

Sorry for losses Art - difficult day today.

gold gets it's triggers from oil and the US $. I think the US $ continues to lead gold's trend. jmho

fridays are typically a nice day for the crimex to give gold a shove lower.

meanwhile i'm sitting on two contracts long with a 748.80 average.

using stop loss orders is in my immediate future.

do you guys know any websites that help you learn not just elliott waves, basically i just want to know how sujit gets his targets and about his calls

do you guys know any websites that help you learn not just elliott waves, basically i just want to know how sujit gets his targets and about his calls

He has mastered an art and will not give the real info on this.

Its trial and error, bassically you have to test various different technicals to then come up with a system that works.

Is anyone still awake and watching this? This appears to be quite an interesting level. Its the resistance from just after the push down yesterday (tested the line at 763 or so), then joins 4 more highs and is touching it again now....

Something has to give - any idea whether its going to push up or down? whichever happens, it will probably be quite a move and it would be good to be on the right side of it.

Pity Sujith is in bed....

Is anyone still awake and watching this? This appears to be quite an interesting level. Its the resistance from just after the push down yesterday (tested the line at 763 or so), then joins 4 more highs and is touching it again now....

Something has to give - any idea whether its going to push up or down? whichever happens, it will probably be quite a move and it would be good to be on the right side of it.

Pity Sujith is in bed....

It needs to test 750 and stay above