Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its should drop like a brick now .....i cancelled my short:p

nice call.

the techncials are correcting but haven't given a sell signal, yet.

i'm using a 10 day chart with a 7 and 14 day moving average. i watch both fast and slow sto, macd and rsi

euro is still over 1.40 and oil is up a little. i've seen worse.

waiting for a ~$747 Offer was a *bad* idea, passing on 750.05 was a mistake: Buy when you can, not when you want to. --$$$

waiting for a ~$747 Offer was a *bad* idea, passing on 750.05 was a mistake: Buy when you can, not when you want to. --$$$

this is a tough game, especially if you are under capitalized. that'll force a lot of errors.

750.60 technical integrity remains intact. :clap:

market is dead sea...... consolidation.first step to end of hurricane sell-off ;)

i will give call if i see any opportunity.ryt now its flat. n buy on dip strategy for today.

Good Morning Sujith

Silver is at critical resistance being the upper rail of the final downtrend (log). Locally the minute chart may be a double top with a hint of -ve divergence. Equally it may be a flat abc wave iv. Perhaps a swift move is imminent

This is a great thread by the way :clap:

Just check Euro on Netdania

Working thru local downtrend resistance line and also looks like iv - targeting 141.50 with v if 140.50 breached

Morning chaps from a grey and rainy Strasbourg....another day on the yellow brick road. Last night I dreamt about support and resistance lines!

Best of luck today!!

Just check Euro on Netdania

Working thru local downtrend resistance line and also looks like iv - targeting 141.50 with v if 140.50 breached

141.50 5being tested right now also silver right on cusp of breakout or down

Silver breaking up from rising wedge but with -ve divergence

edit silver back in wedge this is bearish

141.50 5being tested right now also silver right on cusp of breakout or down

Silver breaking up from rising wedge but with -ve divergence

edit silver back in wedge this is bearish

thanks for the commentary. do you also make calls?

thanks for the commentary. do you also make calls?

Not like Sujith or King. Sometimes I look into the small detail but usually more big picture

A turn up is due by next week @ latest. Palladium bottomed yesterday I think but I could not place call option on it @ my broker

Good Morning Sujith

Silver is at critical resistance being the upper rail of the final downtrend (log). Locally the minute chart may be a double top with a hint of -ve divergence. Equally it may be a flat abc wave iv. Perhaps a swift move is imminent

This is a great thread by the way :clap:
yess...silver on the upper falling trendline trendline.but a breakout rally cant be ruled out.

thanks for the great compliment :D