Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone asking for silver call ?

Actually i didnt check silver even once today. :) .
But i liked silver giving full targets last 2 times :D

Gustav is getting close to gulf of maxico and likely to hit on tuesday early morning...
don't you think this will push up the crude and gold price higher ?

crude creeping up here....
u guys still holding onto ur shorts?
gold sems very undecided

maybe in next hr it will foloow crude...?

gold sems very undecided

Gold managed to break the descending trendline, and needs to hold above, but i think with crude up, this should be not the problem...

gold sems very undecided

Gold followed crude faster than we you think.....:)

I believe that whatever the gold close price today...it will go up atleast $15 on Tuesday if gustav hit gulf of maxico hard...

1980 high

a random thought:

845/850 was the key tech level that we broke below this month that did huge damage (at least thats what i thought) to the bull trend.
But that level dates back to the 1980 high, and therefore to use it properly we need to look at a chart starting from the beggining of the 70s bull run.
A chart with that long timeline would require a monthly chart, not daily or weekly.
So only MONTHLY close below the level is really relevant...?

Or am i just talking nonsense?

sujit, are you stil short on gold?

As it has come back up is it worth shorting now? or is it worth waiting? am a little worried as i think it may rally up instead of down...

Gold managed to break the descending trendline, and needs to hold above, but i think with crude up, this should be not the problem...

threatening to break another two trendlines, the one up from yesterday and the one down from yesterday, but still under both...

sujit, another chance to short?

a random thought:

845/850 was the key tech level that we broke below this month that did huge damage (at least thats what i thought) to the bull trend.
But that level dates back to the 1980 high, and therefore to use it properly we need to look at a chart starting from the beggining of the 70s bull run.
A chart with that long timeline would require a monthly chart, not daily or weekly.
So only MONTHLY close below the level is really relevant...?

Or am i just talking nonsense?

doesnt look likey it will close 845 or higher this month after all...