Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also i want ask is if the total profit is by hitting first target or all targets. i want to know how much would get if hit only first target and not all

i lost much because i trade more lots. i trade around 5 100 oz lots. then got 3$ loss so lost 1500$ on one call. I see king website. looks good. i email him to send me a preview and he did. it looks simple i think. what think you about it? i not understand his chart. his performance excellent. im thinking about subscirbing there. also he give for silver euro and oil. thanks sujith for explaining your way to trade. but cant trade more than one lot now and i not know why bt very confusing to understand way of yours.

thanks
don't use 100oz lots, use mini unless makert has a clear trend.

don't use 100oz lots, use mini unless makert has a clear trend.

thanks for advice. will try it. im trying kinggold website for now. already subscribed for one month. nice services so far. anyways i will keep watch on sujith. hopefull i understand better. or else will stick with king gold if he make profit.

king gold give performance for august. 12 days his stratagy make 15000$ in gold. veryy impresive. lets hope he help cover loss for me.thanks for website sujith. youre great!

Gold Chart..!

hi sujith,
in ur last post(gold chart), you wrote that you have a trail stop at $836.. Is that a call?
I have my short position too, but im aware that the price wont go to my target (@822-825).. Should i use trail stop also at 836 ? whats your suggestion? thx :)

Hmmm, today is last chance for bears.If crude has to hit 110, gold 770 and below, its today.

If 770 holds and we see a close above it,its bullish sign.

Waiting . . . .

this is from august 15 , page number 117. :smart: 15 days passed by....and the bottom was nailed in exactly ;)

hi sujith,
in ur last post(gold chart), you wrote that you have a trail stop at $836.. Is that a call?
I have my short position too, but im aware that the price wont go to my target (@822-825).. Should i use trail stop also at 836 ? whats your suggestion? thx :)

this is the sell call thats running>> 840.2 $ is the stoploss for selling. Can sell around 836-837.5 $ target 834-831.7-828-825-822-818-812 $

i would suggest to book one out of 2 lots at current position. and yes can trail stop to 838 $ (that would be safe). i gave 836 $ so as to lock profit as per the sell call.

PERFORMANCE

SINCE AUGUST 1 till TODAY

total number of calls given = 50 (exactly including 3 silver calls and rest 47 is gold calls)
no: of calls that met first target = 33 (2 silver calls did all tgts they are incuded)
no of calls that hit stoploss = 17 (one silver call included in it, so gold 16 sl hit )

as per a SAFE TRADER

profit if one exits first lot itself = 126.5 $
loss due to stops = 56.8 $
( please note that..some calls had unfavourable risk to reward ratio like 7 $ stop and 3 $ tgt. i have included all stops hit. but when i take out the odd huge stops more than 5 $ out, the loss goes to 37.8 $.... am stating this coz i know that,a normal trader wont go for big stop -small tgt call.he would avoid it)

for huge traders (doing more than 2 lots at a time)

profit as counted over all = 242.6 $ (per lot)
loss is same = 56.8 $ (per lot)

RATIOS

gold success % = 65.95 % (this goes beyond 78 % if i take out stops below 1.5 $)
silver success % =66.6 % (3 calls, 1 sl hit. 2 did all tgts.still the % is not shown good)

thus i would suggest , not to see the win % .

any other additional info needed? please do ask.

SINCE AUGUST 21 till TODAY

no: of calls given = 13
no: of 1st tgt hit = 10
stops hit = 3

profit if exited at first target = 39.3 $
loss due to stoploss =13.3 $ (a 7 $ sl was hit,else its just 6.3 $)

profit for huge traders =60.5 $

sujith..so how much make you from aug 1 and how many days trade in aug. i want compare between king and you. king make 150$ net in 12 day. sorry to compare but it is important for me to know it. you start pay service? how to pay you. you have website like king? or post here only

thanks

i will be starting new calls too

euro , USD , yen , crude and copper

tell me how much stops a safe trader can bear? in crude is 1 $ a wide stop for u? then euro how much pips u would feel safe as stop. give ur suggestions..!

For smaller traders I think 99$ a month is pretty expensive...just read books and do the study rather than rushing in and paying for a service...classic beginners mistakes.

Besides the $150 net would have been when gold dropped massively...there have been few times when it has been so volatile.

Seems a little like trolling to me.

sujith..so how much make you from aug 1 and how many days trade in aug. i want compare between king and you. king make 150$ net in 12 day. sorry to compare but it is important for me to know it. you start pay service? how to pay you. you have website like king? or post here only

thanks

sorry, i cant be giving the details u have asked for comparison purpose. i just suggested u a site as u sincerely asked for one. but please dont try it comparing or choosing anyone.

i will be continuing to give free calls here as long as i wish. when the site is ready...at that time i will provide u with the site details.

as for the net profit to days that u mentioned ...i have no compeltion to make profit taking calls always, as i am giving the free calls. i depend on quality of call n its entry point..rather than quantity of calls made.i dont want u to make ur broker rich.

i hope u got the point :).wish u a profitable week !!

Last edited:
check out the crude charts

one chart of august 20th i had posted it already..! at that date crude was closed at 115.6 $.

well , we can boast that..we knew about the hurricane coming on 20th august itself :cool:

i nailed the exact bottom n top. check both the charts togethor..u will see the chart- weather forecasting :smart:

Attachments

• crude august 20th.bmp
    384.1 KB · Views: 90
  • crude 31st.bmp
    384.1 KB · Views: 103
one more lightning graph for u :clap:

if this is going to be true.... someone call MR.GEORGE BUSH and say...the hurricane gonna hit u .! oil fields will be closed.(y)

Attachments

• gold on 22nd.bmp
    384.1 KB · Views: 132
  • gold on 31st aug.bmp
    384.1 KB · Views: 120
There can never be enough warnings about being very careful with your trades, and trade at your own risk.

Although I am a novice trader, I have spent 6 months lurking and learning from some of the greats at Kitco, KOG especially. Even KOG, despite his consistent profitable calls will be the first to admit he can't get it right every time - and in the last month he made more than his usual average of wrong calls. I have unending gratitude to all the generous posters at Kitco - and at T2W.

I found Sujith's thread only 2 weeks ago - and read the whole thread of 181 pages. I now spend 80% of my time relying on his calls - draw your own conclusions!

In addition, I have read now 6 books, from beginner to advanced on trading. I have started trading cautiously at the grand sum of 50p ( at 0.10 per tick = $1 move in price = £5 profit ) while I gather experience and success. I started with £100. I have doubled this money - this week. I now have confidence to start trading at £1-£2 per trade, risking approx 8% of my account funds per trade.

Anyone who trades 20-40-80% of their account funds on one call is not a trader, they are a gambler and will most probably lose everything, whether they take Sujith's calls or KOGs or anyone elses.

This thread is not for gamblers. It is for Day traders, I know of no better day trader for gold than Sujith. Please, anyone, let me know if you find one!

Last edited:
There can never be enough warnings about being very careful with your trades, and trade at your own risk.

Although I am a novice trader, I have spent 6 months lurking and learning from some of the greats at Kitco, KOG especially. Even KOG, despite his consistent profitable calls will be the first to admit he can't get it right every time - and in the last month he made more than his usual average of wrong calls. I have unending gratitude to all the generous posters at Kitco - and at T2W.

I found Sujith's thread only 2 weeks ago - and read the whole thread of 181 pages. I now spend 80% of my time relying on his calls - draw your own conclusions!

In addition, I have read now 6 books, from beginner to advanced on trading. I have started trading cautiously at the grand some of 50p ( at 0.10 per tick = $1 move in price = £5 profit ) while I gather experience and success. I started with £100. I have doubled this money - this week. I now have confidence to start trading at £1-£2 per trade, risking approx 8% of my account funds per trade.

Anyone who trades 20-40-80% of their account funds on one call is not a trader, they are a gambler and will most probably lose everything, whether they take Sujith's calls or KOGs or anyone elses.

This thread is not for gamblers. It is for Day traders, I know no better day trader for gold than Sujith. Please, anyone, let me know if you find one!

alot of thanks for your support mate :D . this is the reward of my workk!..

alot of thanks for your support mate :D . this is the reward of my workk!..

And you are my reward for all my hard research! :D

Ha! Snap again, posting at the same time. I found your
thread by serendipity, now I have synchronicity - there's
a song in there somewhere!

Anyway - lots of charts!-Thanks Sujith. Eyes down, lets see :)

sorry, i cant be giving the details u have asked for comparison purpose. i just suggested u a site as u sincerely asked for one. but please dont try it comparing or choosing anyone.

i will be continuing to give free calls here as long as i wish. when the site is ready...at that time i will provide u with the site details.

as for the net profit to days that u mentioned ...i have no compeltion to make profit taking calls always, as i am giving the free calls. i depend on quality of call n its entry point..rather than quantity of calls made.i dont want u to make ur broker rich.

i hope u got the point :).wish u a profitable week !!

ok fine. sorry for asking. thanks