Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For smaller traders I think 99$ a month is pretty expensive...just read books and do the study rather than rushing in and paying for a service...classic beginners mistakes.

Besides the $150 net would have been when gold dropped massively...there have been few times when it has been so volatile.

Seems a little like trolling to me.

lets see. i talk kog with email about 150$ and the recent movement. he said in the last week he did not make loss even when market sideway. he say once market trend more profit. when market sideway less profit. which good i think. because the gain is high i think 99$ is fine. i thought it be around 200$ but when check it was less. anyways today he post medium term update with chart. me very excited about next week.

There can never be enough warnings about being very careful with your trades, and trade at your own risk.

Although I am a novice trader, I have spent 6 months lurking and learning from some of the greats at Kitco, KOG especially. Even KOG, despite his consistent profitable calls will be the first to admit he can't get it right every time - and in the last month he made more than his usual average of wrong calls. I have unending gratitude to all the generous posters at Kitco - and at T2W.

I found Sujith's thread only 2 weeks ago - and read the whole thread of 181 pages. I now spend 80% of my time relying on his calls - draw your own conclusions!

In addition, I have read now 6 books, from beginner to advanced on trading. I have started trading cautiously at the grand sum of 50p ( at 0.10 per tick = $1 move in price = £5 profit ) while I gather experience and success. I started with £100. I have doubled this money - this week. I now have confidence to start trading at £1-£2 per trade, risking approx 8% of my account funds per trade.

Anyone who trades 20-40-80% of their account funds on one call is not a trader, they are a gambler and will most probably lose everything, whether they take Sujith's calls or KOGs or anyone elses.

This thread is not for gamblers. It is for Day traders, I know of no better day trader for gold than Sujith. Please, anyone, let me know if you find one!

where make he wrong call more than last month. i see his performans and no see what you think. please let me know if you identify it. thanks in advance.

where make he wrong call more than last month. i see his performans and no see what you think. please let me know if you identify it. thanks in advance.

Anyone who knows KOG has the greatest respect for him. He makes no secret of his wrong calls. It is not for me to pick out his losing calls - I would rather pick out his winners!

But fortunately he has posted his results on his website, Goldtc. Look at all the results he has posted for August (Link on homepage) - and scroll down. Losing calls are posted in red. Like anyone, he has several - but overall is well in profit for that month.

Good luck to you my friend, but be careful with your trades.

Anyone who knows KOG has the greatest respect for him. He makes no secret of his wrong calls. It is not for me to pick out his losing calls - I would rather pick out his winners!

But fortunately he has posted his results on his website, Goldtc. Look at all the results he has posted for August (Link on homepage) - and scroll down. Losing calls are posted in red. Like anyone, he has several - but overall is well in profit for that month.

Good luck to you my friend, but be careful with your trades.

He make loss 3 out of 12 days. 9 day profit 3 day loss. i find good. thanks for telling me about kog. i think he famus with you all. sadly not meet him before. he just post a big long term article. excellent article!

buy euro at

1) 1.4670 (current price)

2)1.4571

3)1.4523

4)1.4386

stoploss is 1.4299

tgt 1.4970 - 1.5140 - 1.5275 -1.5295 - 1.5471

time frame one month. suggested to buy a little by little at each buy limit. keep strict stoploss !

buy euro at

1) 1.4670 (current price)

2)1.4571

3)1.4523

4)1.4386

stoploss is 1.4299

tgt 1.4970 - 1.5140 - 1.5275 -1.5295 - 1.5471

time frame one month. suggested to buy a little by little at each buy limit. keep strict stoploss !

Great thread Sujith. You've poached me from another site with your impressive calls. (y)

Agree with you there could be some more downside before the rally. I have a nice looking link to September 2nd as the possible low but when major countries take a holiday these things can be out by a day or two. :smart:

Hi Sujith,

What is yr current counts for gold and crude oil ?

I am holding one long position of gold from 831 with stop loss at 824...

thanks

Great thread Sujith. You've poached me from another site with your impressive calls. (y)

Agree with you there could be some more downside before the rally. I have a nice looking link to September 2nd as the possible low but when major countries take a holiday these things can be out by a day or two. :smart:

thanks alot foe the kind words :D

Hi Sujith,

What is yr current counts for gold and crude oil ?

I am holding one long position of gold from 831 with stop loss at 824...

thanks

can book partial profit (if holding more than one lot)

or hold with stoploss. i would prefer 817 $ as the safest stop. and 821 $ being okay sort of. 825 $ is a support..so 824 $ stops may work as well.:)

can book partial profit (if holding more than one lot)

or hold with stoploss. i would prefer 817 $ as the safest stop. and 821 $ being okay sort of. 825 $ is a support..so 824 $ stops may work as well.:)

I moved STOP loss at 817 now.....thanks

Did your stop loss hit at 836 ? or you are still short ?

What do you think gustav will affect crude & gold price for next 24-48 hrs ?

today market seems to be deadly choppy. peoples sentiments will govern the things today, rather than any fundamental data.stops would be wide. buy at very low with stoploss 817 $...or sell at very high with stoploss 840.2 $.

I moved STOP loss at 817 now.....thanks

Did your stop loss hit at 836 ? or you are still short ?

What do you think gustav will affect crude & gold price for next 24-48 hrs ?

am not sure about gustav's affect upon market. i thought it died..:rolleyes:

high came upto 836.2 $ so trail stop hit at 1 $ profit. ( and i did mention that 838 $ is safe and it holded :D)

today us being closed...extra care should be taken as todays day can be cruicial for next 2 weeks trend. gold is sitting on a lower trendline. a break below can lead to a fall, or it has to be a calm n quiet day, then tomorrow we might see a good upward rally.

am not sure about gustav's affect upon market. i thought it died..:rolleyes:

high came upto 836.2 $ so trail stop hit at 1 $ profit. ( and i did mention that 838 $ is safe and it holded :D)

today us being closed...extra care should be taken as todays day can be cruicial for next 2 weeks trend. gold is sitting on a lower trendline. a break below can lead to a fall, or it has to be a calm n quiet day, then tomorrow we might see a good upward rally.

So are you flat right now ?

It don't look like quiet day today in Asia market....price open with $5 up and now melting ....all i wish that it will not hit my revised STOP loss at 817....:)

Since you mentioned that tomorrow price might go up, what will be your higher target tomorrow ?

Its very very risky.Stoploss is small.

Buy gold at 830-830.5 $ with stoploss 828 $ . Target 833-835-836.8-839-842 $.