Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi all,

I'm thinking of buying gold between prices 812 - 818 to go long.

I believe the support at these levels would be at 810.

S Rock/Wideboy what are your views.

Should I try and buy at these levels in small amounts or wait until Gold breaks above 845 before buying?

Thanks

Hi Sujith

this is my first post over here. i must say that you are really talented in giving gold calls but i find difficulty in understanding it. i dont understand why are giving so many targets. sorry for my poor english. i tried following calls of yours but lost a little. will not blame you because mistake is my. also i not understand where you keep trail stop and when exit. thanks for your efforts. do you know any website which give gold call. dont mind if have to pay but should be reliable. i tried one website but lost much. sorry again for poor english. i hope you help me. please.

Hi all,

I'm thinking of buying gold between prices 812 - 818 to go long.

I believe the support at these levels would be at 810.

S Rock/Wideboy what are your views.

Should I try and buy at these levels in small amounts or wait until Gold breaks above 845 before buying?

Thanks

well , happy news for you :)

i have a YES to it this time. You can start buying from 821 $ till 815 $ and your stoploss is 804 $.

But this plan can change if we see a melt down rally.Ofcourse you won't buy on a melt down rally :) . If you get a slow movement , then only buy.

Target 840-855-862-873-880 -910 $ :)

Hi Sujith

this is my first post over here. i must say that you are really talented in giving gold calls but i find difficulty in understanding it. i dont understand why are giving so many targets. sorry for my poor english. i tried following calls of yours but lost a little. will not blame you because mistake is my. also i not understand where you keep trail stop and when exit. thanks for your efforts. do you know any website which give gold call. dont mind if have to pay but should be reliable. i tried one website but lost much. sorry again for poor english. i hope you help me. please.

welcome gold bug. I found your english perfectly alright :) .

About the site ,
well i donno anyone who gives calls on any website. I know king , quad g as nice call givers.And yes ,over the research time i did find few,but not reliable at all.I can best suggest you king of gold.His performance has remained good !. And hey . . . Don't forget me :) . You can check the random pages to see my calls and there results. I update stops hits and targets met aswell. So you can check the call and its result !.

About the targets and all , well when i give call , i expect alot of people to trade over it. Some are safe traders while others are huge traders.

Safe traders can exit at first target and you might have noticed that i give on an average 3$ stoploss so that safe traders may also benefit from calls.

Then when there are 5 targets , you got to enter with 6 lots and exit each lot at each target.

Trailing stops , . . Well its individual opinion. No one can assure a safe trail stoploss point .You set it where you feel it won't hit . Exiting is also individual option.

Main purpose of call is to make you aware of stoploss and weather to sell or buy !. All else are just numbers.

welcome gold bug. I found your english perfectly alright :) .

About the site ,
well i donno anyone who gives calls on any website. I know king , quad g as nice call givers.And yes ,over the research time i did find few,but not reliable at all.I can best suggest you king of gold.His performance has remained good !. And hey . . . Don't forget me :) . You can check the random pages to see my calls and there results. I update stops hits and targets met aswell. So you can check the call and its result !.

About the targets and all , well when i give call , i expect alot of people to trade over it. Some are safe traders while others are huge traders.

Safe traders can exit at first target and you might have noticed that i give on an average 3$ stoploss so that safe traders may also benefit from calls.

Then when there are 5 targets , you got to enter with 6 lots and exit each lot at each target.

Trailing stops , . . Well its individual opinion. No one can assure a safe trail stoploss point .You set it where you feel it won't hit . Exiting is also individual option.

Main purpose of call is to make you aware of stoploss and weather to sell or buy !. All else are just numbers.

Thank you for reply. Who is king of gold , quad? which website king. i interested in tht.

Thanks for explanation but i can afford only 1 lot. but when i exit at 1 target market goes more far and i cannot get in again. usually 1st target is 3$. what about king. he good in giving calls?

i will check previous page yours and look at for while because now scared in trading. i had 20000$. now only 5000$ after following call of yours over here. no blame you. my mistake because i follow you. i will try understand your way better. i not know to exit target 1. thanks for efforts.

Thank you for reply. Who is king of gold , quad? which website king. i interested in tht.

Thanks for explanation but i can afford only 1 lot. but when i exit at 1 target market goes more far and i cannot get in again. usually 1st target is 3$. what about king. he good in giving calls?

i will check previous page yours and look at for while because now scared in trading. i had 20000$. now only 5000$ after following call of yours over here. no blame you. my mistake because i follow you. i will try understand your way better. i not know to exit target 1. thanks for efforts.

king of gold, his site is goldtc.com

well,may i know how u lost following my calls? :(as i never found any stops being hit and getting targets pretty well too..! can u plz explain . that would help to deal with my calls more better.

I tink the best thing to do is just to follow sujit say if he says " 840.2 $ is the stoploss for selling. Can sell around 836-837.5 $ target 834-831.7-828-825-822-818-812 $"...then place a sell bet at about 836.5 and have the stoploss at 840 and dont really worry about the targets and once you are happy with the profit then exit, or wail till he gives a exit call...but you wouldn't need to worry that much as you have a stop-loss in place

king of gold, his site is goldtc.com

well,may i know how u lost following my calls? :(as i never found any stops being hit and getting targets pretty well too..! can u plz explain . that would help to deal with my calls more better.

I am not sure what to do with the multiple targets.

Lets suppose we have gone long at some point and the price rises as expected. It hits the first target. Now we could close out at that point, but that denies us further profit, so we don't do that. Or we could move up our trail stops, so if it reverses we don't lose, maybe even make a small amount.

The question has to be when to close the original position. So if you only hit 3 of 5 targets, then at that point you don't know its going no further, so cant close and book the profit. How close do you move the trail stops? If you go to $2 you may get a blip that closes you out and then have it run further which you wont gain from.

I am not sure what to do with the multiple targets.

Lets suppose we have gone long at some point and the price rises as expected. It hits the first target. Now we could close out at that point, but that denies us further profit, so we don't do that. Or we could move up our trail stops, so if it reverses we don't lose, maybe even make a small amount.

The question has to be when to close the original position. So if you only hit 3 of 5 targets, then at that point you don't know its going no further, so cant close and book the profit. How close do you move the trail stops? If you go to $2 you may get a blip that closes you out and then have it run further which you wont gain from.

take 5 targets. 7 bullets.
At first target , exit 2 lots and trail stoploss of 4 lots cost to cost and keep one lot at original stoploss.

If it hits back , your trail stops are hit , but you earned 2 lots profit. Now you have only one lot running at original stoploss.Even if its hit , you still sit in profit of 1 lot (you can exit 3 lots at first target too . . . Its your choice).

If on other hand , it runs , then keep on exiting one lot each target and trail stop to previous done target or before target.

Safe trader should exit at first target. Even if that call does final target , don't get disheartened as you still made profit. Remember 'drop by drop make ocean'.

But unless a huge lot trader , no one can actually nail the entire profit,

trail stoploss depends upon market trend. Choppy needs a wide stops , rally needs just 4 $ wide stoploss. Volatile needs , exit with profit ;) . No point in trails stop . . It will get hit .

As i said , main purpose of a call is to give stoploss and direction.

Then let me add , i do know that most of the traders are scared to go with 3 lots. But then guys am giving the tightest stoploss possible. Mostly 3 $ away.I have given even 1 $ stoploss calls too. With spot gold spread you know its just a matter of tick for 1 $ stop to be hit , but i gave even though it would be a black mark on my success rate. But it always used to hit targets :D thats another half.

I gave a stop of 840 that day while i should be going for 846 $. I had a sell signal at 832 $ itself but as stoploss of 840 can't be compromised , i waited. As a call giver i should not bother about wide stop but for me quality call is important than quantity of calls and more over , clients money is my money.

Edit - Ah - Hi Sujith! - I composed this just as you were posting - snap!

It is a matter of experience and practice - and attention.
I am a novice trader. I have made about 7 trades. For the call:

"Can sell around 836-837.5 $ target 834-831.7-828-825-822-818-812 $" (stop loss 840.2)"

First I set the stop loss of course (840.2) I often add on a little because my trading platform price may be above spot (maybe 840.7 or so).

Then I enter at 836-837.5 (Sell - Short)- if it is available, if the price has moved too much then maybe I trade another day. I enter with 1 Trade, and I monitor the price move. As Sujith says, no one can tell you how many targets are going to be achieved. I keep a close eye on the factors that influence gold price - $ - Oil - Euro and a few others - and watch out for breaking news that may influence the price. Like yesterday - the $ against the Euro strengthened firmly - and gave me confidence that the price of gold would be continuing down - which it did, along with oil.

The targets were 834-831.7-828-825-822-818-812. The first target is 834 (approx $3 profit) It is up to you if you are nervous or cautious if you want to exit at this first target, or let it ride to the next target. As it hits each target you can trail the stop loss by editing it in your platform - maybe move it to your entry price (this would be break even if it is hit). The next target is 831.7 (approx $6 profit), you might exit and take the profit, or trail the stop to 828 (the first target) and let it ride hoping to hit more targets - and so on to the next targets. Acting in this way you can lock in guaranteed profit as the price moves in the right direction.

In the actual trade I left the stoploss as it was and didn't trail it - I was confident that the price would continue to move down - but I could have lost all gains if the price reversed and took out my stop.

Advanced traders, with comfortable resources will treat Sujith's calls differently - to take full advantage of them. There were 6 targets in all - so such traders would take 6 trades - entering all at the entry price. In simple terms they may exit 1 trade as each target is achieved - thus profiting from the whole move in price if it goes that far - but they are risking far more money if the trade goes against them and hits the stop of all of them.

If you only have 1 trade (like most, I would think), then when you exit - it is the end of the trade and you will not be able to extend the trade if the price continues in your favor.

I have recently been experimenting with buying 2 trades at a time - to build up my experience.
I exit 1 trade at a favorable target - and I still have 1 trade left to follow the progression of the price move - but I risk loosing 2 trades of course if the price reverses.

Hope that helps make things clearer!

i lost much because i trade more lots. i trade around 5 100 oz lots. then got 3$ loss so lost 1500$ on one call. I see king website. looks good. i email him to send me a preview and he did. it looks simple i think. what think you about it? i not understand his chart. his performance excellent. im thinking about subscirbing there. also he give for silver euro and oil. thanks sujith for explaining your way to trade. but cant trade more than one lot now and i not know why bt very confusing to understand way of yours.

thanks

25 pages from start tallied...

total number of calls given - 25
those met first tgt - 12
those did all targets - 4
stops met - 7
total loss till 25th page -30
profit made till 25th page -123.7 $
over all profit - 93.7 $

at those times i used to give wide stops of 5-8 $ . 3 of such calls met stops...else the tally would have been more good... . this is till 25th page only..

i lost much because i trade more lots. i trade around 5 100 oz lots. then got 3$ loss so lost 1500$ on one call. I see king website. looks good. i email him to send me a preview and he did. it looks simple i think. what think you about it? i not understand his chart. his performance excellent. im thinking about subscirbing there. also he give for silver euro and oil. thanks sujith for explaining your way to trade. but cant trade more than one lot now and i not know why bt very confusing to understand way of yours.

thanks

its okay. i donno wat went wrong with u upon my calls. they are pretty straight forward with targets and all. ....alas... choice is yours :) . wish u good luck with king.

25 pages from start tallied...

total number of calls given - 25
those met first tgt - 12
those did all targets - 4
stops met - 7
total loss till 25th page -30
profit made till 25th page -123.7 $
over all profit - 93.7 $

at those times i used to give wide stops of 5-8 $ . 3 of such calls met stops...else the tally would have been more good... . this is till 25th page only..

how many days that is in the 25 pages. All for gold?

its okay. i donno wat went wrong with u upon my calls. they are pretty straight forward with targets and all. ....alas... choice is yours :) . wish u good luck with king.

i subscribe with king. looks promising to me. i will keep checking in here. i thought his fees be high (around 200$) but was surprised with 99$ anyways thanks for efforts sujith. im praying that my account is saved because if account close then big financial trouble for me :( . I recently add 5000$ which last chance to earn. :(