Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It could drop...labour day, people want to feel happy.

Short term fundamentals are still quite bullish for gold/silver. Technical analysis does show delicacy however, given the recent big drops below the long term moving averages.

My guess is that the US bulls would love to get the markets going again but played their biggest card yesterday. Chicago PMI and US consumer sentiment is out today which could give them a couple more opportunities to lie further. Russia playing Arnie out of Red Heat, EU inflation and mother nature are working against them.

I trade bullion directly at the moment. However I am also looking to open a futures account to trade spot gold/silver/commodities. I am still trying to decide who to go with.

I no its very simplistic but I always veer towards a sell off on Fridays.
Sell below 835, target 824...

I no its very simplistic but I always veer towards a sell off on Fridays.
Sell below 835, target 824...

little trendline in the way of shorting for me... 835 should be broken for a few minutes, to clarify short signal.

sujit do you see the line aswell? just wondering if i drawed it right, or if it has any meaning actually...

HI ALL,

With all the issues with Russia, oil could possibly rise in the short term (do you agree?)

If that is the case, would gold not follow too..or am i talking nonsense?!

All replies welcome :)

little trendline in the way of shorting for me... 835 should be broken for a few minutes, to clarify short signal.

sujit do you see the line aswell? just wondering if i drawed it right, or if it has any meaning actually...

yes i saw that on minute chart. Thats why i updated stoploss down.

I don't want to say this , but it can get broken above. Keep tight stops.

HI ALL,

With all the issues with Russia, oil could possibly rise in the short term (do you agree?)

If that is the case, would gold not follow too..or am i talking nonsense?!

All replies welcome :)

your question is not at all nonsense. Infact that happens to be a million dollar question.And i would give a celebrity reply to it ' NO COMMENTS ' :p . . . . Looks like oil is again 'tom of the town ' .

Thanks Suji,

Have longs on oil atm...so keeping fingers crossed.

btw where in india you from?

I am originally from kerala, but lived in england for abt 12 years!

there it went, maybe a little pullback for short entry please?

if shorting then keep stoploss at 840.2 $.

But i would suggest to enter after 2 hours only.

I think you suggest stop loss at 838.8?
do u use trail stops or something like that? because you give many target price, but I dont know which price will you set as your target price?
target 834-831.7-828-825-822-818-812 $

I think you suggest stop loss at 838.8?
do u use trail stops or something like that? because you give many target price, but I dont know which price will you set as your target price?
target 834-831.7-828-825-822-818-812 $

for 5 targets , take 6 lots in buy. And exit each lot at each target. And trail stop so as you don't go in loss.

Safe trader should book profit at first target.

Call is given with keeping in mind a safe trader to huge risky trader.No one can earn full profit from a call , unless the extreme players.

for 5 targets , take 6 lots in buy. And exit each lot at each target. And trail stop so as you don't go in loss.

Call is given with keeping in mind a safe trader to huge risky trader.No one can earn full profit from a call , unless the extreme players.

Thank you very much.. You are great :)
But i dont have 7 lot to short now :(
lol..
but i will keep my target at arount 825.. hope 825-822 will come sooner
thx :)

In at pullback, with stop at breakeven already...