Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyway, Since i'm here i figured i might as well share my half of my analysis.

I'm bullish against 824, and i've been long since 829. (missed 828). So far not doing to bad. Targets are : 832, 834, 837, and if we're lucky, 839.

Targets are based on fibonnaci retracements - and the down move from 845 to 825 is in 5 waves, we should expect the retracement to at least 50% (834.50) in 3 corrective waves.

Timeframe for this trade - Before London Open on the 29th.

Wrong if we go below 824.

Chart's attached.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 153
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 129
Hey Sujith,

Seems like you're the KOG's protege.
I was interested if you'd be willing to share your technique?

I started trading under the EW theory and it worked to my advantage and on ocassion to my disadvantage. You can't win all the time but you can minimize your risk by making educated guesses.

After EW was fairly satisfactory, I started using economic/ event risk to justify EW and predict future of certain markets.

How would you say you predict yours?

TIA, mike

i use supports and resistance for entry and stoploss. Fib for setting targets. Use trendlines, a little of elliote in 5th wave case . . Thats all. Not much. And i do watch crude,euro and copper for indication.

Are you still LONG or do you see Asia will dump gold further to 800 ?

Since you are in India, do u sleep anytime ? :)

its 12:50 am here now. Was checking on the charts.

Either a dump or consolidation seen.Not trail your long stops and hold suggested.We can get surprises.
Good night for now. See you after 7 hours.

Today shorted at 831.5 stop hit at 833 . Loss of 1.5 $.

Shorted again at 833.8 $ . Exit at 832.2 $ with 1.5 $. Neutral.

Buyed at 831.5 $ covered at 842 $ profit of 10.5 $

buyed gold at 828 $ booked partial at 832 $ profit of 4 $.

Total profit in gold is 14.5 $ only :)

silver selled at 13.880 and covered at 13.680 and made .200 $ :)

good day today !.

its 12:50 am here now. Was checking on the charts.

Either a dump or consolidation seen.Not trail your long stops and hold suggested.We can get surprises.
Good night for now. See you after 7 hours.

Today shorted at 831.5 stop hit at 833 . Loss of 1.5 $.

Shorted again at 833.8 $ . Exit at 832.2 $ with 1.5 $. Neutral.

Buyed at 831.5 $ covered at 842 $ profit of 10.5 $

buyed gold at 828 $ booked partial at 832 $ profit of 4 $.

Total profit in gold is 14.5 $ only :)

silver selled at 13.880 and covered at 13.680 and made .200 $ :)

good day today !.

Very impressive trading today.....

I am flat right now....previous long at 828 covered at 830 with $2 profit...

Do you suggest to go SHORT from here at 832.5 ? Asia might dump tomorrow...isn't it ?

hi there sujith

you are really rocking this thread. I have been following your calls, very impressive.

I like Quad G calls as well. They made it to his words and today I saw gold touching 844-845 before falling back.

Another great day's trading.

The train left the station before I could get on the big long today,
but I still came out on top with your last call.

Thanks Sujith, for keeping us so well informed and offering us calls
all through the day. Great work!

Very impressive trading today.....

I am flat right now....previous long at 828 covered at 830 with $2 profit...

Do you suggest to go SHORT from here at 832.5 ? Asia might dump tomorrow...isn't it ?

no shorting suggested !. Its dangerous . Movements will be quick for today. Be careful. Big choppy day of 5-6 $ see-saw movement can occur.

Still holding the longs with stop at 829.5 $.

hi there sujith

you are really rocking this thread. I have been following your calls, very impressive.

I like Quad G calls as well. They made it to his words and today I saw gold touching 844-845 before falling back.

thanks for the kind ful words :) .

Yes 840 $ was in vicinity since last monday. But we can't go on medium term. So i have to give intra day calls. I am still holding the buy from 816 $ ;)

Another great day's trading.

The train left the station before I could get on the big long today,
but I still came out on top with your last call.

Thanks Sujith, for keeping us so well informed and offering us calls
all through the day. Great work!

i have a great interest in your trades . Thats because you are a starter and going along with my calls. So am eager to see you in huge profits as that gauges my profit giving capacity :) . Well done mate !.

You can never miss the train. You will find many of them. The point is , catch anyone - but in right direction !.

Today i will tally up all my previous calls from page 1 till today and will be giving you accurate % of win , lose , how many hit first target , how many hit final target , per day average earning . . All that i can get onto.

Just a re analysis of myself for last 2 months :) . !. I guess it needed to be checked and kept updated from now on.

I donno whats mother natures plan but if that hurricane threatens once again before next thursday and takes oil 120 region it will be nasty.

That trendline is really week now due to This continues re testing of resistance.One more time it comes up , then oil will just shoot out of 122 $ and go up.

Oil should stay below 122 for atleast one more week for bears.

Hold buy with trai stop in profit

risky , sell gold at 835.5 $ with stoploss 837.5 $ target 833.5-831.2-828.2-826-824.5-821-818-810 $

graet

Today i will tally up all my previous calls from page 1 till today and will be giving you accurate % of win , lose , how many hit first target , how many hit final target , per day average earning . . All that i can get onto.

Just a re analysis of myself for last 2 months :) . !. I guess it needed to be checked and kept updated from now on.

That will be interesting ! Let the world know your skills !