Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you made 1000 USD does that mean you trade at 10 pip's? isnt that risky

If not who do you use?

With CMC, the required margin is only £30, whilst it trades at for example 839.7, so if it moves up by .1 then you make £1 at £1 a point. I have seen other companies but their margin requirement it alot higher.....

how much does he charge ? BTW i will be keeping it low and it will take a month or more. And calls will be more.

Todays gold profit alone is more than 10 $=1000 USD . If i charge 50 $ or so , will it be excess ? Need all your comments and suggestions guys.

He charged $100 per month....you said you are 10% of him...so u shouldn't be charge more than $10 per month.....:)

Hey i am good at math.....:LOL:

and if your thinking about $50, would that mean a one off payment or once a month?

Free would be good! but I would say to me at first $50 a month would be high. What about different services say $10 a month of access to a single service such as gold but with limited reasoning...den manybe $20 a month for a better reasoning on your calls with graphs etc...and do this for silver, oil, etc.... But this is just a suggestion, and I must say i do not know how much other people charge, but have kinda seen it done. But I dnt pay or register, cos if you register for free they send you junk and theres no point in paying until you know how well they are doing, so maybe a trial period may help to...

If not who do you use?

With CMC, the required margin is only £30, whilst it trades at for example 839.7, so if it moves up by .1 then you make £1 at £1 a point. I have seen other companies but their margin requirement it alot higher.....

patel saheb,

I am also using CMC but i found couple of problems
1. you can't open mulitple position at same time. software automatically accumulate your short and long positions....that is really a pain....u can't tread short term and long term at same time..
2. I believe that they have much higher spread and that's how they are making their money....SPOT price is always $1.5-$2 higher than actual spot price( netdania.com)

what do you think ? how long you are using CMC ? I am using it from last 4 months...

If not who do you use?

no idea upon cmc due to lack of international exposure for me.One of my trading partner trades upon my calls.I was calculating upon his profits .

Due to time congestion , i can't trade on my own.

patel saheb,

I am also using CMC but i found couple of problems
1. you can't open mulitple position at same time. software automatically accumulate your short and long positions....that is really a pain....u can't tread short term and long term at same time..
2. I believe that they have much higher spread and that's how they are making their money....SPOT price is always $1.5-$2 higher than actual spot price( netdania.com)

what do you think ? how long you are using CMC ? I am using it from last 4 months...

At first I tought CMC was excellent but more recently im really not liking it. But i have found a better site, check out www.gftuk altough the margin is a lot higher just on the web format it is way easier to place bets, like its easier to have stop losses and limits and its different to CMC but seems easier and with CMC with your stop losses there is a bigger spread, with gftuk its a lot smaller. check it out and make a practice account

and if your thinking about $50, would that mean a one off payment or once a month?

Free would be good! but I would say to me at first $50 a month would be high. What about different services say $10 a month of access to a single service such as gold but with limited reasoning...den manybe $20 a month for a better reasoning on your calls with graphs etc...and do this for silver, oil, etc.... But this is just a suggestion, and I must say i do not know how much other people charge, but have kinda seen it done. But I dnt pay or register, cos if you register for free they send you junk and theres no point in paying until you know how well they are doing, so maybe a trial period may help to...

yes , i got your point. Will be considering it :) thanks.

i did not forsee that! again gold strong then plummeted

sujith its throiugh u 1H support line, where u think we headed now?

i did not forsee that! again gold strong then plummeted

sujith its throiugh u 1H support line, where u think we headed now?

no view for gold now.Let it go anywhere. I would like to give gold some time to decide , where he actually wants to go ? Up to 870 $(as i gave on the chart few pages back),or going down below 800 $.

Waiting . . . .

Good to see something think like me....:)

Hope price of gold will held at this price and go up from here...lets see....

I still don't understand what happened to crude price, melting like anything , forgetting the Gustav

it is indicating a huge sell off soon. No hurricane can save it.I smell a medium term sell in crude :) .

Hey Sujith,

Seems like you're the KOG's protege.
I was interested if you'd be willing to share your technique?

I started trading under the EW theory and it worked to my advantage and on ocassion to my disadvantage. You can't win all the time but you can minimize your risk by making educated guesses.

After EW was fairly satisfactory, I started using economic/ event risk to justify EW and predict future of certain markets.

How would you say you predict yours?

TIA, mike

I will mis KoG's postings over at kitco. Still after watching him for a while I know he doesn't get it right every time either. The thing is, he has built himself a nice fan club. Some of those will be prepared to pay to continue to hear his opinions. Yet without new blood his payed site will fail. Thus he needs to continue to post in public fora to attract those new customers. Whats more he has to prove an impressive record in order for them to consider paying him.

Alas you have no such fan club. So you will have to start your own thread at kitco in order to prove that you are worth following. People are very reluctant to pay for anything.

I am surprised you are interested in $50 since this is peanuts compared to what can be made in the markets. If you continue to call it correctly you will soon be looking back and regarding $1000 as small change. Keep up the good work and let us know that you can get it right over a longer period.