Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sujith,

Do you see NY boys will dump the gold today again ? or it is heading to 850 now ?
GDP report due after 40 mins....

Buy gold at 831 $ or around with stoploss 828.5 $ target 833.2-834.8-836-837-838-842-845 $

Excellent call sir!

Can I ask though what made you see that the market was going to rise?
Shortly before you called a buy, I had shorted, as to me it 'looked' weak.

If I wasn't long on Oil I'd be keeping long on Gold right now. Nothing on the charts is screaming sell to me yet. Mid 840's could be potential resistance.

Sujith,

Do you see NY boys will dump the gold today again ? or it is heading to 850 now ?
GDP report due after 40 mins....

am not sure buddy. we bought at 831.5 and its 12 $ up :clap::clap:....so i dont want any dump..... it wont be dump any more..but a small correction..! but not going below 837 $ i hope

any new update just got a chance to see ur thread and missed ur call again

sorry mate... no suggestion now.

support 836 $ ..resistance 846 $ ..take the convinient as stoploss for shorting or buying..!

Excellent call sir!

Can I ask though what made you see that the market was going to rise?
Shortly before you called a buy, I had shorted, as to me it 'looked' weak.

in the chart you will see a down spike at 822.27 $ then 825.8 $ , connect these two points and extend the line. When i gave the call , it was at 832 $ , just near the support line that you just got.Hope u got the idea :)

Interesting to see the fake GDP report today at 3.3%. To be honest bond traders would see this as inflationary. So many lies its amusing...in an unfunny way...if you get what I mean.

Mother nature (Gustav and now tropical storm Eight developing in the east) still seems to be pushing oil and gold higher. In a hierarchy sense it seems to over power the big banks shorting the metals market.

My gold position was long from $827 from yesterday. Silver from $13.6.

Mr. S Rock (King of Gold),

I just wanted to congratulate you again on your great calls. You truly have nailed the behaviour pattern of Gold.

I've been watching patiently on the side lines and hopefully will be trading your calls from next week as still slowly funding back my account after that stupid 50K loss.

My weakness is risk management!

It’s amazing how you get the majority of the calls correct with so little tools to trade with.

Keep up the good work; I’m sure everyone here appreciates all your efforts.

in the chart you will see a down spike at 822.27 $ then 825.8 $ , connect these two points and extend the line. When i gave the call , it was at 832 $ , just near the support line that you just got.Hope u got the idea :)

saw that line too, but actually I tought it will break away...
after shorting I saw it was in line with the low 807$ of 26.08. making it a more potential line...
didn´t read the chart right, i guess.

-3,2$ for me :(

Mr. S Rock (King of Gold),

I just wanted to congratulate you again on your great calls. You truly have nailed the behaviour pattern of Gold.

I've been watching patiently on the side lines and hopefully will be trading your calls from next week as still slowly funding back my account after that stupid 50K loss.

My weakness is risk management!

It’s amazing how you get the majority of the calls correct with so little tools to trade with.

Keep up the good work; I’m sure everyone here appreciates all your efforts.

A big thanks for your utmost appreciation. You are one of the first few whom i met since i started this thread.

About the name , hey , don't call me that. There is another dude with same name on kitco forum. A true king :) . Learned alot from him.Am not even 10 % of him.

I am giving stops as near as possible. 2-3 $ normally. I don't think there is any risk management problem.

Do you mean the hourly chart?
Have I drawn the line at the points you mean?
The little yellow x marks the candle where you made your call, I cant see that it was anywhere near the line?

Sorry just want to really understand your calls.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 166
Do you mean the hourly chart?
Have I drawn the line at the points you mean?
The little yellow x marks the candle where you made your call, I cant see that it was anywhere near the line?

Sorry just want to really understand your calls.

yes , the starting point of the line is correct.Then you connected it to top.

From your starting point , extend the line to the mark 'x' (thus connecting the bottoms). And yes try the thing on hourly chart.

Sujith,

Do you tread Crude oil or planning to tread Crude oil in future ?

i do give at times. Now it depends upon mood actually. If you check pages from starting , i have given crude calls which never hit stops and made furthest targets :D

But once i get my site going on , i will make it routine with euro , usd , crude , silver , gold , copper and more :) .

i do give at times. Now it depends upon mood actually. If you check pages from starting , i have given crude calls which never hit stops and made furthest targets :D

But once i get my site going on , i will make it routine with euro , usd , crude , silver , gold , copper and more :) .

Don't tell me you are also planning to charge excess of your site like KOG.....:)

Don't tell me you are also planning to charge excess of your site like KOG.....:)

how much does he charge ? BTW i will be keeping it low and it will take a month or more. And calls will be more.

Todays gold profit alone is more than 10 $=1000 USD . If i charge 50 USD or so , will it be excess ? Need all your comments and suggestions guys.