Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am not a philosopher or anything. But would like to give you a lecture or 'tip' on successful trading method using your 'mind'.If am permitted to ;) . Sorry if anyone gets bored by this.

To track golds movement and make profit i have a simple plan. . . Put yourself in gold's shoes.Think that,people are betting upon your movement.Your aim is to fool those people and make them loose money.

Ofcourse you got some instructions like you must hit 1000 $ or 800 $ something like that sort.But you are aware of fact that,even if people know your ultimate target,they won't ride you.They would prefer intraday profit by betting upon your move.

So this is what you do. Set up a plan of how to fool them.Run 10 $ up, bring heavy buyers.Fall suddenly by 15 $ and hit there stoploss.Stay there.Make more sellers.Run up and hit sellers stops.So you set up the plan. You write it on paper.

To be a good visionary trader this is what you gotta do. Please read carefully.'Do the OPPOSITE of what you have written on paper' ! !!.

Cos, whatever you wrote there,its from your 'heart' and emotion.This is what causes fluctuation in market.To screw market, take out the emotions. Put in the mind.

Nutshell is ,kick off 2 things

1)fear of loss
2)greed of profit.

Add 2 things

1)patience
2)keep stoploss ,as no one is perfect in every trade

Am not a philosopher or anything. But would like to give you a lecture or 'tip' on successful trading method using your 'mind'.If am permitted to ;) . Sorry if anyone gets bored by this.

To track golds movement and make profit i have a simple plan. . . Put yourself in gold's shoes.Think that,people are betting upon your movement.Your aim is to fool those people and make them loose money.

Ofcourse you got some instructions like you must hit 1000 $ or 800 $ something like that sort.But you are aware of fact that,even if people know your ultimate target,they won't ride you.They would prefer intraday profit by betting upon your move.

So this is what you do. Set up a plan of how to fool them.Run 10 $ up, bring heavy buyers.Fall suddenly by 15 $ and hit there stoploss.Stay there.Make more sellers.Run up and hit sellers stops.So you set up the plan. You write it on paper.

To be a good visionary trader this is what you gotta do. Please read carefully.'Do the OPPOSITE of what you have written on paper' ! !!.

Cos, whatever you wrote there,its from your 'heart' and emotion.This is what causes fluctuation in market.To screw market, take out the emotions. Put in the mind.

Nutshell is ,kick off 2 things

1)fear of loss
2)greed of profit.

Add 2 things

1)patience
2)keep stoploss ,as no one is perfect in every trade

Sorry for double posting

buy above 916 $ only. With stoploss below 913 $.

Or buy at 910 $ ,if comes with strict stoploss at 908.5.

I agree with that, fear and greed are the killers! Sometimes though, when a trade just doesnt 'feel right', I do find its best to just get out. There's always another market entry. I got out of that last trade at market entry of 913 as I really didnt feel happy with it. Maybe thats fear. But it saved my capital, and thats the most important thing. Something I learnt the hard way trading Crude...

Hi guys,

Im in NYC at the moment and thought I wiuld just check up on the this forum.

Seems everyone is doing well apart from me! ha ha

I had to seriously slim down my position and so far have taken a loss of 32K!

I can now only hold until 890 and then I'm wiped out.

Gold seems to be basing now.

Does anyone know what current support is and if we will go down further?

I know i'm asking alot but I appreciate all your iput on the forum.

IMo it is at the bottom, but with market you can never know. There is a positive move with oil. $ is still gaining against Euro, so there are still some chances that Gold can go down further. On the other hand, seems like economy is setting into a recession, which could take the price of oil and gold down further. I'm not doing well either, I'm not trading at the moment. Market is too shaky for me. Unless I'm sure of the move, I'm staying out. I had a bad experience before with shorts and longs, so I prefer to stay out when the market seems risky. Stop loss is important, I learned the hard way. Hence my nick crashguard, stop loss is crash guard against market position.

I agree with that, fear and greed are the killers! Sometimes though, when a trade just doesnt 'feel right', I do find its best to just get out. There's always another market entry. I got out of that last trade at market entry of 913 as I really didnt feel happy with it. Maybe thats fear. But it saved my capital, and thats the most important thing. Something I learnt the hard way trading Crude...

What is wrong with fear? I fear a loss everytime I enter a trade, even when I am up 100+ points I fear that the market could turn against me and eat a chunk out of my profit.

Fear is important for me, the markets are huge and move wherever they want. Fear is why I am so selective in my trades, it is why I never allow myself to carry a big loss. It is perhaps the only emotion I have now when I trade, even after a big win I am not happy, I am feeling thankful I did not lose a large amount of money; likewise when I lose I walk away with exactly the same feeling because I closed out quick.

Greed on the other hand we agree on!

I feel that fear is the culprit in my trading. I am now thinking about making my stops wider and allowing my system to find the good trades...Having confidence in your own method of trading is important to avoid feeling fearful.

I decided to focus on the mini-dow because each 1$ tick=5$
The higher the leverage means you'll need more confidence.

Being selective is fine! When I feel that I'm not playing the game right, I simply stop and spend my day getting back into my "zen" state to trade better the next day. It's all about staying in control :)

Mr. J-A I agree that keeping in control is a very important thing, it is important to let trades breathe a little... but you need to know that when you are wrong to get out fast. As long as I understand what is moving the market I rarely cut positions in-front of a stop, if all of a sudden my set-up starts looking flawed I don't hang around hoping.

The more selective the better - undertrade not overtrade period.

Hi guys,

Im in NYC at the moment and thought I wiuld just check up on the this forum.

Seems everyone is doing well apart from me! ha ha

I had to seriously slim down my position and so far have taken a loss of 32K!

I can now only hold until 890 and then I'm wiped out.

Gold seems to be basing now.

Does anyone know what current support is and if we will go down further?

I know i'm asking alot but I appreciate all your iput on the forum.

933 $ holds a above 90 % chance. And 940 seems 75 %. 950 $ gets only 30% chance. While i am hoping to go short if this levels are hit with a stoploss around 958 $ and targets 892 -875-and below.So i hope you understood my point of view. Start exiting longs at every rise little by little.Even if in loss.

Thanks S Rock. I have looked at the gold chart and it seems very close to 200 MA so can break below anytime I guess. On the plus side it has tested this support 3 times already.

Si-you will be a good influence on some of the traders here!

How's gold looking for next week guys? When is that USD going to come down?
Any news coming out next week?