Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You not see this falling?
I have 912/13 as a good res level so wanting to see that hold and see a nice drop off to around 905

Nope. Now inbetween 910 and 920 only one important resistance lays.Its 918 $. Yes 913 $ is a small resistance.

I see crude bouncing from the mega support band of 120-122$.

Hold the buy of 905 $. Low was 902 $. Wait for targets.Current price 907 $. Already in profit. Use trail stoploss strategy.

How close do you normally trail your stops? I find that there is a fair bit of volatility in Gold.

in my case, the answer is "too close"... I went long at 904 and then when I was 3 bucks up at 907, I moved the stoploss up to 904... and got closed out for nothing 5 minutes later when it came back down... :(

in my case, the answer is "too close"... I went long at 904 and then when I was 3 bucks up at 907, I moved the stoploss up to 904... and got closed out for nothing 5 minutes later when it came back down... :(

Thats my point, look at it now :(
I feel that you have to have faith in your trades and give them room to move.
Set your target and exit there.

yeh, totally agree. Its just sometimes in the heat of the trade things happen .... ;)

So, I wonder is 917 gonna push it back down for me to hop on again!! Crude is being stopped by 127.50s, but for how long I wonder...

Yep watch 913, if that holds we could see a push above 917 this time.
I'm looking for a buy at 913 if price doesn't fall below