Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats right, in theory it makes the euro a more attractive hold, and so should attract money away from the USD, which can result in other dollar-denominated instruments being more attractive, especially commodities like gold and oil, which should put their prices up...

Of course, the complete opposite may happen! :)

Am exit my buy of 902 $ now.I couldnt update it on time.But gold won't go more up.Its nearing its top.Should come back to 91x $ at closing.

A couple of times a week, we get news that moves the dollar - like today's GDP and tomorrow's employment news. I always buy gold with one broker and sell it with another two minutes before the news release.

I put in a limit of $6 and a stop of $2.5 and, four times out of five, pocket the $3.5 profit within a few minutes. Yes, it can happen that both stops gets hit but it can also happen that I make more. Like today - I had time to close my down trade for a small loss and made $.6.3 on the up trade for a total profit of $5.1.

I'm surprised I haven't seen this strategy promoted elsewhere. it's an almost certain money-maker...

Nice trade Suji, I'm waiting for it to come back a bit before I get in on a long. Around 917 would be a nice price for me, as I'd expect a little bounce up from there hopefully.

Can sell gold with today's high as stoploss. 915-912-909-905 are the targets. As stoploss is huge,only those with big appetite trade.

looks like price of oil, euro, and gold is going down. Market is too much volatile these days. I hate it!

10K-

this is a reply to your previous post of buying and selling...

just use 1 broker and sell 1 ZG and buy 3 YG...or bet the ZG on the side that has a better chance.
I might try this hedging strategy sometime.

We will buy today after a dip.Higher targets are 925-933 $.Keep patience.Game will start towards closing time of london market or at comex opening.