Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Locked in $10. Happy with that, however even happier if it goes sub 900 :)
Lets see what happens, but one thing for sure I certainly am NOT buying yet at all!

Sell gold with stoploss 914. Current price 908 $. Target 905-903-900-896 $

900 our third target . Profit of 8 $.

As stoploss was far,i sold one mini only.Then i trailed stoploss to 908 when first target was hit. Then added one more lot at 904 aiming a free fall. And booked one lot at 902 $.And holding the other one with 904 $ as stoploss.Current price is 899.5 $

Hey guys, I know this is our gold place for gold and crude, but /ES is breaking out nicely, with it's first pull back happening right now.

Gold looks like it's going into the 8's! Then maybe some good news for gold and up again?

Wow you guys are doing great! I'm benefiting from Gold's collapse by trading e-mini s&p, breaking out nice. Feels good to pocket some gains :)

Yvij is still Long I think, hang on dude! Roller coaster!

Still long and taking a beating!

no point in booking loss at this juncture.You better stay and face off this hard time.Hold even if 800 $ comes.And swear that by october end you gonna exit gold at 1050 or even 1100 $.

If you can,do hedge around 910 $

Caution bulls were killed and buried entirely.Unless 913 $ not breached no hope of any up rally.
905 holds next resistance.

883 $ is the target.Good going wideboy :)

This week see gold getting close to the 200 EMA at around 875. Could then bounce. If it breaks the line then 800 or below is in sight.