Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
USD making surging gains! Gold Longs be cautious!
Check out currencies ASAP. Euro struggling bad...

Gold still holding above 915 $. Tomorrow inventory expected so gold will be directionless until or unless it breaks below 914 $.Last hope for bulls is at 907 $.

Tomorrow 925 $ is possible.If this price comes after inventory,then extended target goes till 930 $.And if its before inventory,then that might be the last high before 900 $.

Crude
it has broken major trendline but got back in.Confirmation required if its a bear trap or real break out.Picture would be clear after tomorrow's inventory.

Tomorrow one hour after comex opening.

Should i be stating now itself that crude fall is finished and 135 $ + is next target? Guess it would be too early today.But if am true,you are going to nail its bottom now. ;)

Are you trading the /YGQ8 contracts I assume?

What is the current Crude Oil contract ticker?
/CLQ8 is finished

Suji - What do you base your $135 on? I would love to believe Crude has reached bottom, and to ride it back up :)

But the bear mentality really seems to have kicked in, and if numbers are against it at 10:35 tomorrow, I fear we will be in for more downward pressure on both Gold and Crude.

Yes. If data goes against, its going down.Nothing is assured in market.But as all world is in bear mode,just think out of box.

I sold 3 lots when consumer confidence data was negative for gold @ 920.2 $.Exited all at 916 $ with 12 $ profit and covered that buys loss of 928 $.And still holding the buy ;). Just asking my self . . Am i nuts ? Lol

Yes. If data goes against, its going down.Nothing is assured in market.But as all world is in bear mode,just think out of box.

I sold 3 lots when consumer confidence data was negative for gold @ 920.2 $.Exited all at 916 $ with 12 $ profit and covered that buys loss of 928 $.And still holding the buy ;). Just asking my self . . Am i nuts ? Lol

Hey guys had a hell of a day!!! My PC and all my mobile phones was taken from my house today! I was down the police station all day and could not look after my Gold trade! I take it is down hen!

What to do next?

Anyone know what direction we are looking at tomorrow?

Where can I get more info on gold inventory?

POLICE STATION?

What kinda trouble you gettin' into dude? or someone robbed your house and you're reporting it? that sucks either way.

I didn't even trade gold, I was working the mini S&P 500. Great trending movements.
We need some big hard hitting news to jolt some life into gold.

Hey Yvij,

Here's a quick summary of the day for you... the Yen trades near 1 month low as Japanese investors flood to the States to get some of that good old USD, whilst at the same time the Euro & GBP both fall heavily against the greenback. With a strong US dollar, investors left Oil and entered stockmarkets, boosting indices around the world... and of course, as sure as Oil declines so does gold...

Or, even shorter summary: No major oil news scares, so oil & gold went down.

Sorry mate, you probably didnt want to hear that :(