Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi sujitsstorock,
I wonder if it would be possible for you to run a demo account with the log in details on this thread so we can follow your trades

thanks

Hi sujitsstorock,
I wonder if it would be possible for you to run a demo account with the log in details on this thread so we can follow your trades

thanks

hmmm, gamma am new this concept. Can you please explain it in more detail ? Didn't get u . :(

how to create a demo account with log in detail for this thread.And how will you guys be able to trade upon it.

The reason why i am shorting at everyrise is because i see a drop to 797 $ pretty soon.

Oil while trading at 122 $ has spiked up till 128 $ twice before.Then fell back.Similarly now from 112 $ it spiked up till 117 $,just to keep that trendline alive.But i expect a fall back soon.

So far this shorting stuff have costed me near about 5 $ loss.But i wanna ride the 35 $ fall :D

suji, let me know if your bearish views on gold change, I'm holding the shorts also. I see 730 as the next big support.

The reason why i am shorting at everyrise is because i see a drop to 797 $ pretty soon.

Oil while trading at 122 $ has spiked up till 128 $ twice before.Then fell back.Similarly now from 112 $ it spiked up till 117 $,just to keep that trendline alive.But i expect a fall back soon.

So far this shorting stuff have costed me near about 5 $ loss.But i wanna ride the 35 $ fall :D

enjoy the party. This was said when gold was at 835 $. :D

did you guys read or hear about it before today?This is for all those who say technicals is 'sh*t'.

Hey please add the ' stars' :)

suji, let me know if your bearish views on gold change, I'm holding the shorts also. I see 730 as the next big support.

book 70 % of your profits at 800 $.
And trail stoploss of remaining to 835 $.

Book 15 % at 780 $ (if it comes).

730 $ is a big asking.I see 860 $ coming before 730 $.Thats my view.Do with your own diligence :)

Hello,

With the us data (inflation) released earlier, a lot of the markets are plummeting..Would this be reason to Buy gold and oil...short term?

ps - Have clicked on the start :)

Keep up the good, informative posts

I am holding personally. This is still LH LL stuff so am waiting for a break of the 800 mark then we may see a bounce again. I lost a bit trying to catch the pullback in oil yesterday, I guess I want some payback now.

Hello,

With the us data (inflation) released earlier, a lot of the markets are plummeting..Would this be reason to Buy gold and oil...short term?

Keep up the good, informative posts

thanks for the appreciation :)

this kind of news like us weakening will have positive affect only on 1min to 10 min charts.Nothing beyond hourly chart though.

This gives the gold much needed correction in its journey to downward.But that doesn't mean, its time to buy. :)

Ahh,

Ok My two brain cells are overloading with all this information intake.

Hope to participate in conversation with useful input in the future!

Thanks

Welcome !

Nutshell is the data you were refering gives a small upward correction only.While overall momentum is going downwards.