Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol . Thanks chill.Ya quite an achievement for india.

Eventhough according to population to medall ratio,india should get 137 gold per olympic.(just an analysis that i read somewhere)

Today crude can fire up after inventory.
Gold negative at the moment.Stay in short. Can short but stoploss 826 $ while targets are 814-810-808. Its highly volatile.So keep stop

Last edited:
Hey Sujithsstorock,

I've been keeping an eye on your calls for the past few days now thanks!!

Can I ask what your analysis approach and what time frame it is based on?

Thanks Shane

Gold negative at the moment.Stay in short. Can short but stoploss 826 $ while targets are 814-810-808. Its highly volatile.So keep stop

Hey Sujithsstorock,

I've been keeping an eye on your calls for the past few days now thanks!!

Can I ask what your analysis approach and what time frame it is based on?

Thanks Shane

thanks shane.

I don't have a strict tools that i follow everytime.(like some people follow only elliote and fibonacci). I have posted various tools that i choose from plenty , depending upon market conditions.

I mainly prefer trendlines with fibonacci levels.Then i add some elliote wave as technical tools.I don't prefer RSI , macd, volume,dma kind of tools too often.

I blend gold with crude,euro,yen,copper and silver before sensing the momentum direction. I use various combinations on various times which i feel gives market direction more clearly.

Its just like cooking beef and chicken.Even though both are meat,approach differs :)

you can read all past posts to read more :)

814 $ hit. well cant take credit for that short. 825.5 $ was shown. then it fell. a very high volatile day.did anyone short at 820 $? i personally stayed away.

we will sell if 808 $ is broken below or.... buy above 826 $ for target 829-830. or we might just buy above 808 $ if gold shows holding support or sell around 826 $ if 831 $ seems to hold.

waiting. . . . . . . . :confused:

Managed to get short at 825 but took profits a bit early at 816 as I wasnt confident it would go through the support thereabouts. Agree with your levels to get long at 808, maybe we will get another trade today!

Its pushing up toward the top of the range again. Can get short at 825 or so, stop at 827 for a push back down towards the teens. this is a resistance test trade.

Today no trade. Market went too high to buy. Nothing suggesting to sell too.
Can buy above 830 $ with stoploss 827 $.But this am not going to trade.

Crude rallied today from 113 to 117! Did that help the gold trading today? I've been trading mini dow because the Gold Bulls seem to be gone. where is the bottom on gold right now?

i think crude will be back to 113 and then 110/108 range. When, depends on the russian issue. Iran could also be a problem and push the market higher.