Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gratz,
btw, the numbers from your posts seem different from what i have, what month(s) r u trading? and any reason for that particular month? Im trading december cause my broker said it had decent volume so i was like ok.

Most of the prices posted on here are from the spot market and not futures contracts - hence the difference.

take stoploss of 922.5 $ and short....this is for new traders. tgt 914 + add the previous call targets

tgt 914 done. sold at 916 $ . 2 $ profit. n still holding. :clap:

increase my reputation guys,by clicking on the star below my display pic. how can i know if anyone is really getting benefit of all my hard work?

HOW TO TRADE ON MY CALL?

lets take an example call.
"sell gold with strict stoploss 829 $ . current price 823 $ tgt 820-817-12.5-808-805.5-803.2-800 $"

there are 7 targets given in the above call.u can sell 8 gold mini contracts in order to benefit the call to its fullest profit.

exit 2 lots at first target. update stoploss of remaining 5 out of 6 to cost-to-cost.keep the 6th remaining lot with stoploss at 829 $ itself

at 2nd target>>exit 3rd lot. update stoploss of remaining 4 out of 5 to first target. and hold the last one lot with actuall stoploss of 829 $.

at 3rd target>>exit 4th lot. now remains 8-4=4 lots. where 3 lots have there stoploss at 1st target.update or trail these 3 lots stoploss to 2nd target.keep the last one lot still with stoploss 829 $

at 4th target >> exit 5th lot n trail remaing stops to 3rd target. but keep that one lot still with 829 $ as stoploss.

keep on doing that. the one lot with stopl 829 $... its kept as it is..who knows we might get a rally beyond last target?

do u have any doubts?? i hope u guys understood

am please not,this is not the strategy followed always. it depends on market environments.

Last edited:
First post here - been learning a lot by lurking a while. Thanks for the above explanation, sujithsstorock! I just might make a stab at this soon. (Got to build up a bit more confidence first...)

By the way, I'll definitely be contributing via 'clicking the star'. Thanks again for all you do...

bought at 805...exited at 823 $ . 18 $ per lot.
sold at 823 $ ...still holding . current price 814 $. 9 $ profit.total 27$ for the day

First post here - been learning a lot by lurking a while. Thanks for the above explanation, sujithsstorock! I just might make a stab at this soon. (Got to build up a bit more confidence first...)

By the way, I'll definitely be contributing via 'clicking the star'. Thanks again for all you do...
thanks luvtub :D

keep posting n share ur valuable knowledge.

Gold could easily show 730 in the coming weeks, I would be weary of longer-term longs until the downtrend is evidently over. Neither gold nor oil are showing any signs of bottoming yet.

bought at 805...exited at 823 $ . 18 $ per lot.
sold at 823 $ ...still holding . current price 814 $. 9 $ profit.total 27$ for the day

Just topped up account today
Can I ask what time you start in the morning?
(I will put you on a coffee)
Just one more Q your not spread betting are you cause you talk about
mini contracts I dint know what mini contracts are are how a day trader
Trades I only know spread betting does a day trader spread bet?
(You see what your dealing with here)

Last edited:
thanks luvtub :D

keep posting n share ur valuable knowledge.

Very kind of you, although I may not have that much knowledge to share. :LOL:

I've been a fundamental trader for years, but the volatility of the market in recent months has left me looking a bit like shredded wheat during times when I 'stuck to my guns' with little regard for trends. I know very little about the technical analysis at which you folks excel, but am learning bit by bit; clearly, it seems a good way to profit as fundamentals work their way to being priced in.

Overall, my outlook is bearish, as the debt destruction in the U.S. proceeds and the banking systems (both investment and conventional) are forced to book CDO/derivative losses originally made possible by overvalued real estate mortgages that are now being foreclosed in increasing numbers. M2 growth has been flattening already (the Treasury's printing presses are starting to have trouble keeping up with the debt destruction) and will soon begin to contract. And scarcer $$ = cheaper gold.

JMVHO though. Like I said, I'm eager to learn more. :D

Just topped up account today
Can I ask what time you start in the morning?
(I will put you on a coffee)
Just one more Q your not spread betting are you cause you talk about
mini contracts I dint know what mini contracts are are how a day trader
Trades I only know spread betting does a day trader spread bet?
(You see what your dealing with here)

i start when i get up.I am having less knowledge regarding world timing.I get up when second half of hong kong market is active.And i sleep after comex closing.I am an indian.

No i don't do spread betting.I couldn't crack that concept completely.

Goldmini and gold kilo.2 types of contract are there.Am refering to the gold with less liquidity as gold mini.

That strategy is just like having 5 targets and using 6 bullets to shoot.6th one being a reserved bullet for a rally.

I hope i did solve your query.If still having doubt, feel free to ask.

5 targets.. 6 bullets :)

congrats on the first individual gold medal in the Olympics :clap:

i start when i get up.I am having less knowledge regarding world timing.I get up when second half of hong kong market is active.And i sleep after comex closing.I am an indian.

No i don't do spread betting.I couldn't crack that concept completely.

Goldmini and gold kilo.2 types of contract are there.Am refering to the gold with less liquidity as gold mini.

That strategy is just like having 5 targets and using 6 bullets to shoot.6th one being a reserved bullet for a rally.

I hope i did solve your query.If still having doubt, feel free to ask.