Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, just get short crude - agree with the stop at 118. Gold has sold off way more than oil, there has to be a catch up.

Congrats to Suji on a great call!

You guys are collecting pennies in Gold. But I bet S.rock you been riding gold down since 930's huh?
USD is rallying more. Jeez today is NUTS.

MINI Dow (/YM) rallied 200 points within a half hour. The moving averages signaled entry, and as long as you kept 1% stop, profit on 1 YM contract would have been $750-1000 !

Too late to be playing gold from the short side now? Or will oil falling and strong dollar give it a high probability of further decline, in your opinion...

Not a bad place, but not great either. After a move this big without pausing for breath, expect some sort of a pullback and retracement - that said it really feels like its got further to go. I've got my stop a bit wider than Suji (at 857), not because I disagree on the resistance level, but I think this will be whippy on the way down.

Oil is the more obvious play here, with a better stop at 116 or so, but in either case there is support near current levels.

I would be WAY TOO LATE to this shorting party then! But I had my chance to go long for 150pts...exited too soon unfortunately for small prof.

I <3 USD rally!
USD
USD
USD

I'm a cheerleader for USD, sorry :) haha.

Hi sujithsstorock thanks for the pips today hope to hear from you monday
have a good weekend thank to you i will too

Hi sujithsstorock thanks for the pips today hope to hear from you monday
have a good weekend thank to you i will too

welcome . Good that 100th page gave profit :)

guys gold if breaks above 871 $ and stays above,can give 900+. But for now we as staring at 865 $ and then fall back.

Oh i forgot to say . . I did a buy at 853 with stoploss 851.5 $. I was not sure of it.So didnt give it as a call.Targeting 860 and above. Currently stoploss moved to break even

USD still strong S.Rock and others. Do you bet USD has hit high and now buying gold on "the bounce"? POG probably won't go too much higher.
Markets still in rally mode.

Where is the "bottom" for gold? 750? 800's?

i just did that buy out of guts and a news about some war situation around georgia where 2 crude pipelines pass by. i wont confirm a bull unless i see a close above 871 $.

bottom is yet to come around 300 DMA or in worst case till 780 $.

as far as gold vs USD realtion... at times they do get de-coupled on hourly charts. thats why i prefer 8 hour chart for currencies w.r.t gold

I think one can go long with stoploss 849 $ or a safe stoploss of 844.5 $. If we are lucky,we might find ourselves richer by 50 $ . . . Or poorer by 6 $ ;)

Think Gold can rally on a strengthening USD and weakening oil then?

In my view the dollar has some way to move, I think until that move fully plays out commodities will either drop further or consolidation, then a drop further, hence I would stay cautious on the long side until the bottom is confirmed.

Frankly speaking i never look into tomorrow. I short or buy for intraday.I would be a happy guy even with a 1 $ profit.Am not here for a long term or to scratch out the bottom.Where i see a profit opportunity,i pounce. I sense 850 $ a physcological support and can give atleast some 10 $ correction.So i buyed ;) . And its turning good so far.Up by 6 $

I think the newly started war between georgia n russia will help my buy.

Fundamental reason>> war.Then 2 important oil pipelines pass through georgia.They are under threat.We all agree,gold fell cos of oil.Now oil likely to rise upon war concerns.

Technically>>oil has a support at 114.8 $. Its likely that this support will be respected now.If its retracing up,then targets are set according to fibonacci relation of rally between 148 till 115 $ with 120-125.5-127-132-135 being important hurdles.