Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guys today copper saved us :D

PS: those who are thinking that i am pasting someone elses call, or doing any sort of those thing....... they better read full thread from first page before accusing me.

The very reason why i started this thread was, I saw a quite few of this technical analysist who predict price of future pretty accurately. but.....they at tail of their essay add terms like IMO,IMHO, i think,if,but....i felt wat the crap.thats why this thread is here...no un-wanted fuzz or logic.ppl need profits...not by "may be or may not be ways" but by CALLS. give the entry level, stoploss n tgts. thats it. why to bother too much i thought.

well i cant upload the chart studies n stuff that i do, due to these reason
1)my net is damn slow ( i use gprs dial up connection of 115 kps speed)
2) am a college going lad too. so my real life needs more attention. wat ever calls i give, i would have done the TA at nyt. u can see that i just wait wait and wait for wat i feel is a safe entry n give the call.
3) i use netdania n igmarkets.co.uk for charting purpose. i just check out the lines n closes it. i dont save any of them, as i have ass the support n resistance, fibonacci tgts...n stuffs in my mind
4)when i am in college how i check for rate?As i said i use wireless gprs connection via my mobile. i open kitco charts to check the rates.

those who wanna take risk...buy at 970.5 $ with stoploss 969 $.tgt 972.5-974.5-977 $

i guess 970 $ will hold.

14 $ profit today. see i was saying for somany days 870 $ is a key support.thts why i asked u guys to book partial profit thr with my call. break below 870 $ breaks the triangular peanut formation . a free fall till 859.5 4.

Oil heading south after coming north for my £9475.00
My loss to trading is now 51.5k in 6 months just
over 2k a week
I do belive you can not make money at this game and no one is.

NOW going to get all that money back
LOOK at EUR/USD HAs to be a buy at 1.5300
I am trying to stop myself putting £50 a pip but
have too to stay in the game and put money back to bank for this month dds

crude going to touch 110 $ in coming weeks. correction can happen but not above 125 $. if we can sell crude at or aound 125 $, it will be a good bonus with stoploss at 128.5 $ n tgt 115-112 $

You where right there another £2150 down
total loss to date over 53.5k

my dear friend in technical terms, silver is eyeing south.Gold broke below 870 $ and opened gates for 850 $ and going to 300 DMA at 825 $.euro is giving 3rd wave down according to elliote.

Fundamentally,no hope for euro unless USD gets week.And i don't think it gonna get week till us elections are over.