Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know exactly how you feel Doberman! I have lost a total of 63K (GBP) and more recently being 50K on Gold within 2 weeks!

We both really need to place strict stops, my mistake was that I chased Gold and kept buying on dips until I was backed against a wall.

Best way is to trade small and take profit when you see it and don't get greedy!

Also raise stops when you are in a riskless position; if you do then get stoped out you have zero loss.

Overtime the more successful small consistant trades will make up for the big winning trades with bigger risks.

Dont worry about loss as you will always have another shot and getting this back.

Start small and you will be ok and losing like this gives you a valuable lesson.

The guys on this forum have been great and most have very good TA knowledge.

S Rock thanks for your calls (I think you can predict future!)

I will trade your calls from now on and if successful I will send you a cheque! Thanks again

If i could do the oposite to what doing i would be in big porfit

told you take opening as stoploss. Somewhere about 856 $. You took 858 $ i guess.Current price 862 $. You are in profit if you mere holding. :) emotions . . Emotions . . . Emotions !. Start testing yourselves in gold mini dude. I can suggest that only.Emotion is the reason for your lose and lack of patience.

S Rock thanks for your calls (I think you can predict future!)

I will trade your calls from now on and if successful I will send you a cheque! Thanks again

thanks for this sweet response :)

and for the cheque,you just ask it.I don't mind :D .

Please be strict with stops for my calls.And don't wait for exact targets to be met.You can book profit 3-4 pips before target.

So if Gold is making its way up and oil too then why is copper making a lower low. Is Copper a good buy now?

So if Gold is making its way up and oil too then why is copper making a lower low. Is Copper a good buy now?

change of plans . . . copper melted.Thats why i gave a intermediate sell call in gold ;) .
Now euro broke 1.52 a support.All getting bearish.
851 $, fridays low might get tested.Double bottoming as suspected might happen.

Oh and forget about crude until the time it breaks either 115 $ or 118 $.Its not giving any indication as about where gold is going.

More over,we have kept our buy position open too,just in case if gold plans for the suprise. . . We are ready for it too.

Last edited: