Gold 2013 ......a lack lustre year?

4th April 2013......

at least be truthful to yourself, else there's no hope.

you know how long Tokyo has been 'fighting' deflation? nope, didnt think so.

Quite right rsh01 - I did place two long bets one on gold and one on silver and both closed on 5th of April as I usually like to flatten my positions into the weekends.

Missed out on the bigger move up on both following week but it's good to have peace of mind and money in ones pocket eh? :)

Good to see you paying attention to my calls. (y)

relief rally ......belief rally.....sell the rally

1457-1462 zone looks good.....

Attachments

• goldreliefrally 160413.jpg
    goldreliefrally 160413.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Hi Joules, why not buy the rally?

the arrow on the chart is the buy-in.....the red line is the safety net, tiny size for a bounce

did you notice the CME just raised margins on silver and gold to 18.5% ......that's an incentive to be long..... :eek:

plenty of minor swings

dont worry peeps it's just a shakeout, gold will print new highs in the next 3 years. fundamentally nothing has changed the printing will continue.

Ah cool, sorry i misunderstood your post Joules... looks like we are both long then :)

And i didn't see on CME, but good luck to us all :clover:

Just a natural pull back then ?

Gold

On the contrary, Erb told me Monday morning, he thinks it is unrealistic to expect gold’s decline “to play itself out very quickly.” Referring to the five stages of grief that were made famous by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, he believes the gold market right now is just in the first stage: denial.

Read about the day gold died.

Read: Why are gold futures falling if the Fed is still easing?

The next four stages, for those of you who need reminding, are anger, bargaining, depression and, finally, acceptance.

I was thinking next support more like 1240-60 area but gold is pure speculative gamble right now. We need some level of consolidation. Fear v Hope = reality. Tough call right now.

Just a natural pull back then ?

yes it's just an emotional based correction. listen to the journo's trying to justify why it went down. I heard it was because Cyprus was planning to sell it's gold reserves, that made me laugh hard. I think this is a great buying opportunity, best get in now before it makes a new high.

yes it's just an emotional based correction. listen to the journo's trying to justify why it went down. I heard it was because Cyprus was planning to sell it's gold reserves, that made me laugh hard. I think this is a great buying opportunity, best get in now before it makes a new high.

What level new high are we talking about here? 1800+ or 1900+

I think the emotional corrections likely to be the hope buyers right now. More, likely that gold will search for support further to the downside.

I think people also need to consider end of QE in the US with housing and employment market improving all the time.

Equities and Dollar has more to offer than gold as we have been witnessing.

Attachments

• Spot Gold (DFB).png
    Spot Gold (DFB).png
    35.3 KB · Views: 171
What level new high are we talking about here? 1800+ or 1900+

I think the emotional corrections likely to be the hope buyers right now. More, likely that gold will search for support further to the downside.

I think people also need to consider end of QE in the US with housing and employment market improving all the time.

Equities and Dollar has more to offer than gold as we have been witnessing.

Straight out of Atilla's time continuum vortex handbook.

Improving:LOL: Good one! I can't wait for the day when it's improved so much that they start paying down national debt.

Gold

On the contrary, Erb told me Monday morning, he thinks it is unrealistic to expect gold’s decline “to play itself out very quickly.” Referring to the five stages of grief that were made famous by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, he believes the gold market right now is just in the first stage: denial.

Read about the day gold died.

Read: Why are gold futures falling if the Fed is still easing?

The next four stages, for those of you who need reminding, are anger, bargaining, depression and, finally, acceptance.

I was thinking next support more like 1240-60 area but gold is pure speculative gamble right now. We need some level of consolidation. Fear v Hope = reality. Tough call right now.

You cldnt make this post up...predicting gold price based on stages of 'grief'. Hahahaha.

In one post you have completely dismissed the importance of who owns the majority of gold in the world, who produces the most gold, the difference between the paper and the physical market (inc the manipulation of the paper mkt), the relation between gold and collateral stress (I knew you wldnt read the link). True genius retardation.

And that's me done.

2000+ if not 3000+ within 4 years. watch goldman sachs crush these emotional shorts in the weeks to come.:D

Yep possible. This may even be a stitch up on Iran. I believe anything is possible. In weeks to come you say! Will watch out for it.

I'll trade what I see. Right now gold needs support and conviction. Hope v Fear.

This fall has exceeded even the long expected 1450 so it may have been over done but right now I would not expect a correction and as I say see more down side.

(y)

You cldnt make this post up...predicting gold price based on stages of 'grief'. Hahahaha.

In one post you have completely dismissed the importance of who owns the majority of gold in the world, who produces the most gold, the difference between the paper and the physical market (inc the manipulation of the paper mkt), the relation between gold and collateral stress (I knew you wldnt read the link). True genius retardation.

And that's me done.

Best regards matey (y)

Keep buying ;)

Straight out of Atilla's time continuum vortex handbook.

Improving:LOL: Good one! I can't wait for the day when it's improved so much that they start paying down national debt.

May someone please explain to me what a time continium vortex is and is it actually real? - Yahoo! Answers

CV - you need to remember after WWII it was the Marshall Plan that got Europe's mojo working again. Despite 1930s deep recession followed by 5 years of devastating war all over the globe it was the US that rescued. This isn't a first. :idea:

Atilla;2114378CV - you need to remember after WWII it was the Marshall Plan that got Europe's mojo working again. [/QUOTE said:
Atilla, you need to understand that the only way to get Mo,Jo,Fred and Flo working again is to stop governments providing handouts. Stop government taxing and spending, cut the overall size of government remit and stop it meddling.

Atilla, you need to understand that the only way to get Mo,Jo,Fred and Flo working again is to stop governments providing handouts. Stop government taxing and spending, cut the overall size of government remit and stop it meddling.

I'm afraid the moment you do that you will be owned by other countries governments that do not comprehend the overall size of your government. :idea:

Look at all successful countries in the world; copy and emulate. Like a baby learning to walk.

Your small G ain't happening. Like teaching someone to ride a bike on a chalk board.

:sleep: