Gold 2013 ......a lack lustre year?

lol, here's a quotable opine:

twitrationale:
Walter Murphy ‏@waltergmurphy 5h

Took a while to do it, but today's breakdown in #gold confirms the reversal of a five-wave uptrend from the 1999 low. #secular

i think Walter has been trading longer than i've been alive

I'm not sure if I think that's funny or not :LOL:

Peter

I'm not sure if I think that's funny or not :LOL:

Peter

ha!

a crack-squad is on it's way to deal with your something-something-imperialist-something

Jackie Chen said:
Female North Korean soldiers patrolled Thursday along the banks of Yalu River, near the North Korean town of Sinuiju, opposite the Chinese border city of Dandong.

screamer that this passes for "news"

Attachments

• 12korea-popup.jpg
    12korea-popup.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 209
18k GBP worth of Gold at a 7.5% discount to Fridays close.

God bless you Bullionvault and the panicked investors:LOL:

Wish I had more sitting in the account.

18k GBP worth of Gold at a 7.5% discount to Fridays close.

God bless you Bullionvault and the panicked investors:LOL:

Wish I had more sitting in the account.

Same again, but 5% below spot.

Seriously, if you are giving your Gold away in a panic like this you should not be investing your own money.

The Friday selling pressure in Gold was compounded by the stop loss levels located at the 2012 lows. The large proportion of stops triggered, accelerated the move lower.

Large Hedge, Pension and Mutual funds are now reviewing their long holdings.

I just love graphs. The low looks like about 2020.

Attachments

• Gold.PNG
    Gold.PNG
    540.8 KB · Views: 245
An interesting thing I heard on Bloomberg last week was that the BoJ printfest was Gold bearish. Japanese holders, having seen their Gold holdings soar to a Yen denominated record, were liquidating.

It's an intriguing take as the most natural reaction would be to think yet more QE would be Gold bullish.

Reactions: tar
Watch that gold drop !!
Could be down to 1300 soon
Goldbum & Sucks started this down move. It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't buying in secretly ?

Attachments

• Gold.PNG
    Gold.PNG
    38.2 KB · Views: 182
Watch that gold drop !!
Could be down to 1300 soon
Goldbum & Sucks started this down move. It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't buying in secretly ?

barely a bounce to pounce onto.....classic trending of a commodity

Attachments

• gold selling 150413 ii.gif
    gold selling 150413 ii.gif
    33.2 KB · Views: 181
If anyone wants to sell me their physical gold or silver, please contact me via pm. You PM holders must be very worried; so if I can help you out I will. Hopefully you'll read this before gold trades $1000.

GTTY.

benj1981 said:
If anyone wants to sell me their physical gold or silver, please contact me via pm. You PM holders must be very worried; so if I can help you out I will. Hopefully you'll read this before gold trades $1000.

lulz.....it's all in the logic

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/commodities/164370-gold-2013-lack-lustre-year-10.html#post2046826

Please please no need for applause. Enough. Nothing to see here please move along... :cheesy:

:cool:

4th April 2013......
For the first time in a long while I'm feeling bullish about gold (y)

Reason being the sound of beating drums in the distance usually is enough to get that old uncertainty buying urge going...

Not to mention Tokyo's war with deflation and talk of plan-B for Europe.

at least be truthful to yourself, else there's no hope.

you know how long Tokyo has been 'fighting' deflation? nope, didnt think so.