Getting in on the Citi "Deal"

spacebass5000

I'm watching Cramer and he is recommending that we "get in on the Citi deal and NOT the aftermarket action". What exactly does he mean? How do I get access to the extra shares Citi is putting into the market without picking them up in the secondary market?

I'm watching Cramer and he is recommending that we "get in on the Citi deal and NOT the aftermarket action". What exactly does he mean? How do I get access to the extra shares Citi is putting into the market without picking them up in the secondary market?
Wasn't he the guy saying to buy Lehmans a few days before it collapsed?

The infamous Cramer video :LOL: worth watching the gorgeous presenter Erin...mmmmm.... trying to reason with him whilst he goes postal...this was live;

Interesting, I had a couple of comments on this thread earlier and they were removed. I guess that's taught me (although I didn't think they were too off the wall)...

buy the story, sell the fact?

cramer is a fool. a 'personality' at best.

Interesting, I had a couple of comments on this thread earlier and they were removed. I guess that's taught me (although I didn't think they were too off the wall)...

someone reported my/our comments re. the luverly Meredith and Erin...apparently the remarks "gorgeous and a babe" were sexist...and this was a bloke reporting it. :LOL: If only they subscribed to some of the footy forums I cut my teeth on, their eyes would bleed...:eek:

Gets funnier, the guy reporting/grassing me up to the 'school prefects'* obviously didn't realise that the complaint would come directly through to me... :whistling

* I'm a milk monitor, not a school bully/prefect...

Haha that is hilarious. Erin is on the big monitor as I type; it's a welcome distraction from watching the markets right now.

So who physically removed the comments, was that you?

Haha that is hilarious. Erin is on the big monitor as I type; it's a welcome distraction from watching the markets right now.

So who physically removed the comments, was that you?

Nope it was a Mod...boo hiss...it is pantomine season but ffs...:LOL: Careful what you say about Erin being on your big monitor dude :D