Geoandina Mining Corp

isac

I am new on this site. I have been unable to find out who the transfer agents for Geoandina Mining Corp are. On my certificate it says Holladay Transfer but I telephoned them and they said they handed the books to American Select Transfer who were closed down by the OSC in Canada for fraud. This will be another boiler room scam but it would be helpful if anybody has any idea who the stock transfer agents are if they have any. I have tried info@geoandina Mining Corp lots of times asking them but I have had no reply. Anybody know of a broker who would take them on?

Highlandmaid

sorry mate

u have been done,its not right its not fair,i hope you have not lost too much.i just dont understand how these guys get away with it.but they do trading is hard enough as it is. the banks wont protect you,they make money doing the deal.such a shame.dont be too hard on yourself

See my other post, you are being skillyfully setup by a load of conman who want to steal your money.

Do ANY business with these people who call you about previous small company shares you're bought and I can guarantee you 100% that you will a) never see a profit via what they tell you, and b) your money will AGAIN be stolen from you.

Be sensible please and credit to you, at least you're here asking the right questions before you do anything.

Good luck and don't take my rant personally, I'm being helpful here making sure you keep hold of your cash.

I am a newby anybody out there got Geoandina Mining Corp shares and can tell me who thier Transfer Agents are?

Highlandmaid:sleep:

isac

You've bought 100% worthless stock, and sadly that means you'll have lost 100% of your money. Any transfer agents you'll look into are scam companies owned (well they're not owned because they exist only in name and website) by the same thieves that conned you in the first place.

Winter is coming, fires need to be lit so make use of your share certificates to light a fire.

And remember, these scammers will be coming back and back to you again to try and tempt you to sell but first you'll be asked to pay money for a bond or 'release fee'. Pay that money and yep, it will be stolen.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

geoandina mining corp

Received a circular letter last year from William Hepworth of Marriott & Lloyds Geneva, Switzerland with their latest recommendation being GODN which they were promoting as an "excellent, secure, low risk investment".
Surely someone, interpol if necessary, can track down the people connected with companies such as this?
If not there is little point in trusting anyone you do not know personally and very well - in connection with share trading.

There is little point in trusting anyone you do not know personally and very well - in connection with share trading.
You've hit the nail on the head there Orange. But in reality it's pure common sense ESPECIALLY when money is involved.

The first thing I do is look at their IP location. Scammers use bogus addresses with the intent to fool the potential victim (for example: John Smith from UK..but the IP address shows Nigeria).

Re: geoandina mining corp

Received a circular letter last year from William Hepworth of Marriott & Lloyds Geneva, Switzerland with their latest recommendation being GODN which they were promoting as an "excellent, secure, low risk investment".
Surely someone, interpol if necessary, can track down the people connected with companies such as this?
If not there is little point in trusting anyone you do not know personally and very well - in connection with share trading.

Can you advise if you got anywhere with the police regarding this company. I too was stupid enough to invest in this fraudulent share, received a share cert and then found out the hard way that I had been conned.
I have today received a call from a broker advising that my shares are now required for a take over and wanting revenge I would like to know if it is possible to help the likes of a local police force or Interpol catch these people by playing along with their scam.
A new website has been set up to help me part with some more of my money.

Thanks

JohnnyG2

Can you advise if you got anywhere with the police regarding this company. I too was stupid enough to invest in this fraudulent share, received a share cert and then found out the hard way that I had been conned.
I have today received a call from a broker advising that my shares are now required for a take over and wanting revenge I would like to know if it is possible to help the likes of a local police force or Interpol catch these people by playing along with their scam.

Thanks

JohnnyG2

Many years ago I learnt never to trust anyone trying to sell shares - there are far too many fraudsters out there (which may include so-called reputable firms).
So luckily I did not respond to the geoandina offer.
Have often forwarded to the fsa and the city of London fraud team, suspect offers that arrive by post and email.
But they rarely bother to reply let alone do anything about it.
Cannot understand why they say it is difficult to catch dishonest traders.
Am totally disillusioned by what is happening to unsupecting and vulnerable people who become their victims.

Thanks

JohnnyG2

I too was conned by those crooks after grieving the loss of my late husband. I lost all my money to Geoandina Mining Corp and Royal Petroleum Corp. Go to your local Police and report it as I did, they then contact Interpol on your behalf. I as well as another gentleman I know did this and The Canadian Mounted Police are investigating them. Do not deal with anybody who contacts you wanting those shares, they are all crooks in the swim, all they want of you is more money to lift the restriction off the stock and tell you you need to do this in order for them to buy the shares off you which is a scam. You must go to your local police and tell them what bank your money was paid into for your shares probably an off shore account but they must know to try to catch those scum of the earth.

Highlandmaid.

Thanks

JohnnyG2

Take my word and have nothing to do with anybody phoning you regarding a takeover of Geoandina Mining Corp they are all in the swim together.
The next thing you will be asked to to send money to lift the restriction of Geoandina Mining Corp shares which are Pink Stock. More money lost to you. Go to your local police to report those swindlers who will report them to Interpol and get them behind bars for conning inocent people.

Highlandmaid.