Genesis System

good work H. nice review. agreeed though that a counter-trend strategy isnt the greatest idea when the markets have been going great guns for the past two weeks....

are you going to do a follow up in a few weeks time?

FC

yup FCbut probably longer as I am away for a week from the 10th. I want to give the actual signals a fair enough amount of time and also DC might have re written(all or part ) of the manual by then and maybe if he provides me with a copy I can provide a Re REview sort of thing.

ok mate, fair do's.

looks like i was right about going long last wednesday. shame i didnt put my money where my mouth was eh?

good luck with your time-off.. i think i need some after my weekend lol...:)

FC

If I'm barking up the wrong tree say so..

Would prior knowledge of Charles Lindsay's work help?????

Last edited:
Chaps/esses,
I also bought the system about 6 weeks ago but have not been trading much due to school hols.
I have however been looking at the targets generated, as my purpose in buying was not to trade the system to the book, but to look at the accuracy of the targets with a view to getting better exits for my own Dow / S+P trades, and seeing how well it works with a view to using it in other markets AM ( Forex, Dax, Ftse )
I read Hooya's review yesterday and would say that if my command of written English was good enough I would have written it myself. Hooya sums up my thoughts completely.
I have not yet applied the calculations to Forex but I intend to do so in the future.
If any one wants more info feel free to ask but bear in mind I have signed a non disclosure agreement with DC2000.
To sum up, & £149, a newbie looking for a starting point may be getting a good deal compared to some of the rubbish out there, but at a more experienced level, judgement reserved at the mo :cheesy:

Cheers all, hampy

A320, Sorry, don't know anything about Charles Lindsay

nor me a320. sorry.

Genesis called it nicely today though.

calls posted in my journal and on the Dow intraday thread.

looking for the bounce to reach 10,200, then looking for a reversal down from 10,260 ish...(probably on thursday)

good luck with the FX efforts hampy. i havent looked at them as yet. but they are on my ever increasing list of things to do.

now where did i put that Car Tax form?

:)

FC

Its a ref, to Lindsay's Trident work produced in the early 1970's base around some techniques of gann's.

Not studied dc's stuff closely enough , so take this trident ref with a pinch of salt...If does't use the above then of course I will kill the post.

ok cj, gimme a while to do some furious googling, and then i will let you know..

will post here when i have compared the two etc..

cheers chaps.

FC :)

A320, Just looked at the hard copy and that is not the name that DC2000 quotes

Hmmm how about George Douglass Taylor .....

Thanks Hampy..... Request a QDM ... ;)

Last edited:
....Normal price £10.00....our price £15.30...lol..bargain of the century ;)

Here you go...a free taster, from the web

....in the end, is any of this any better than just trading the trend through a few MAs? :cheesy:

JeanM said:
ChowClown

What did Goodman write?
Thanks.

Jean

Attachments

• Goodman Swing Count Pt 1.doc
    194 KB · Views: 438
chow, just had a look at your journal.

not necessarily expecting a +ve day overall, just that i anticipate us breaking yesterdays highs today, and then breaking todays highs again tomorrow before heading down into friday.

hope this helps..

data out at 3pm isnt it today?

:)

FC