GBPvsUSD

that's great you should be able to move you stop down to 40 i reckon,

im wondering what EUR-USD will do today, for the dollar to maintain its position it needs to make an intra-day low of 316 at least.

cheers
Genti

Hiya folks noticed a PD bottom on 15 min rsi so maybe a bounce of 1.61 as it is now

Still long GBP & Euro/Dollar on the longer term view
See nothing that for my short term view, which is primarily waiting for pattern set ups, but that is mainly just for fun so i dont mind waiting for one that "looks right"

Also see a Flat divergence in euro/dollar so up for now i think. 1.1425 giving the upside potential a hard time so once thats gone big grin from me ;) (edit: euro/dollar has plenty of room to move and take some points until then)

Judging by my past few comments the opposite would be a good bet lol

Happy trading

Last edited:
Just closed my 1.6140 short at 1.6110 for 30pips profit

Thats enough for me this week

380pips for the week :D

Have a good weekend

Kind Regards

Big.

any views on this lads.......
saxobank analysis suggests its goin to 1.60 ...
what do you guys reckon

Mmmm

The £ has certainly showed more resiliance against the $ recent strength.

GBP/USD is now showing signs of a turnaround and may have a go at 1.60 over the next few days. I'm not betting on this personally yet.

I have just shorted EUR/GBP at 0.6909 though as I think GBP will continue to perform well against the euro. The GBP/USD charts looks much stronger than the EUR/USD chart and I would anticipate any run up will be stronger in GBP than EUR.

I could be completely wrong of course?.......

Vaguely recall something in last weekends Sunday Business about how " the market is looking to short the pound" ? Did my 'nads on a short couple of months ago, will look to short it again should it get to 1.60 level. ish

B*gger

Stopped out of EUR/GBP for -15.

Completely wrong after all this time.

Serves me right for posting a trade!