GBP/USD

The pair bounced off the support at 1.4470, which is EMA89 on the four-hour time frame, but I don't think this is the end to the move to the downside. In my opinion GBP/USD would test the support one more time at least, and if it breaks below it it will continue falling towards 1.4400.

The support at 1.4470 proved to be pretty strong and the pair bounced off of it again. I think it will likely continue climbing towards 1.4560 again.

Gbpusd

The drop on the GBPUSD seems to be losing some steam, the bullish trend is still in place and the pair may go back up.

Got my 1.46000! Good spot to sell here fokes.

You could get short for an easy ... errr .... 300 pips and I don't think it would give you too much trouble. BUT - there's so many little guys to make money on in between, almost not worth tying up your money for it.

And there's your easy ... errr ... 300 pips if you sold at 1.46000 like I said. That was too easy.

Hm... every single trade I've posted has won. :clap:

I'm going to add 5 more to my current long here at 1.44465

You might wanna :)

Maybe a little more to the down side.

Yea, I think this is about it. I'm holding on to my longs. Got a good little tease last night, but I should close in the green sometime this week.

This is a really good spot to get long (at a much better price than I did) for about 140 points, more or less.

^Edit: just (always) make sure you give yourself room to the downside. Don't over-leverage. This is a larg(er) trade and might take some time... but again, I think the low is priced in right now.

The pair is moving between the support at 1.4400 and and the resistance at 1.4470, we'll have to see which one of these levels it will break below or above for range to end. Right now it's a little unclear what direction the pair will take.

Gbpusd

The GBPUSD bounces to the upside from the 1.4400 and from the 55 day EMA. The 1.4500 level may act as its next resistance.

Here's where you exit that long. I'm out at 1.45217.

Last edited:
GBP/USD is testing the resistance at 1.4500 again, I think it will break above it. If it does, next target will be around 1.4650 - 1.4660.

I went short at 1.4482, taken 1/4 off at 1.4472. Other targets at 1.4452, 1.4432 and final target for now 1.4387

1/4 profit taken at 1.4452, stops to break even for other half, targets as above. Night all, Nos Da

The pair is still climbing and it will soon reach 1.4600. I think it will continue rising but I too don't want to open new positions before the news come out.