GBP/USD

I am selling too, I think next target is likely 1.4500, especially considering that doji candlestick on the daily time frame.

I am selling too, I think next target is likely 1.4500, especially considering that doji candlestick on the daily time frame.
I'm always cautious to rely on the daily candle. It depends where in the world and what time of day your candle begins. I'm in the UK and my dayly candle opens at 1am so I don't have a Doji. What I'm saying is we don't all see the same thing on a daily chart in a 24 hour market such as forex.

Downside correction movement extended by strong dollar, just below 1.50 level, my next target is at 1.4470 zone.

Gbpusd

The GBPUSD stalls at the 1.4500 level, it may go in any direction from here, the 1.4600 may act as resistance, the 1.4400 may act as support.

I agree, the pair is still falling. I think next target is around 1.4420 - 1.4400.

Well, I went short on a Vanilla Options trade Sterling Yen, It was an Out Of The money Options trade, it was a perfect trade nearly doubled my premium, did a 90% return. I am old had at FX Options but not many people trade the CBOE type Vanilla Options.

I found this great site with lots of information that is worth sharing. I think it is called City Monopolist trading. Awesome trading from this guy he, does a lot Options trade and not binary by the way so definitely the real deal. Vanilla Options have really made a difference I hardly trade spot anymore unless I want to hedge my delta. Options is still the big boys market but there is a lot of money to be made, only 1 UK broker offers Vanilla as far as I know.

GBP/USD broke above the resistance at 1.4660 and has almost reached 1.4700. I think it will keep rising and its next target is around the previous high at 1.4770.

GBP/USD broke above the resistance at 1.4660 and has almost reached 1.4700. I think it will keep rising and its next target is around the previous high at 1.4770.
Spot on. I was long calls on this so I have almost doubled the premium. So I exercised at 1.4700. Let's see if tomorrow plays the same way.

The pair broke above 1.47 level, upward remains strong strength, the pair man extend it's gains towards 1.4770/1.480 zone.

The pair broke above 1.47 level, upward remains strong strength, the pair man extend it's gains towards 1.4770/1.480 zone.

i think , because GBPUSD already formed IHNS in D1 , so 1.5-1.53 are reachable . and maybe in near future it will reach that price.

gbpusd-d1-tickmill-ltd.png

Well that's how the cookie crumbles. I was happy with 1.4700 but 1,4770 is the next logical price level.

The pair reached 1.4740, bounced off that resistance and formed a shooting star on the 4-hour time frame. I think we will see a retracement to 1.4600 again, but I don't think that's the end of the move to the upside.

The pair reached 1.4740, bounced off that resistance and formed a shooting star on the 4-hour time frame. I think we will see a retracement to 1.4600 again, but I don't think that's the end of the move to the upside.
Lol! Well that's why I was happy with 1.4700, this late in the week, not much point pushing for better prices.

Again that's the benefit of Vanilla Options trading. I wonder how many people lost money from 1.4720 decline to those hoping for 1.4600. May be right about 1.4770 but the headwinds from the Oil rise which has swept sterling against risk based assets is sure to lock Cable in check till Friday even. So a call Option expiring next week would have kept you strong at 1.4700.

Forex

Lol! Well that's why I was happy with 1.4700, this late in the week, not much point pushing for better prices.

Again that's the benefit of Vanilla Options trading. I wonder how many people lost money from 1.4720 decline to those hoping for 1.4600. May be right about 1.4770 but the headwinds from the Oil rise which has swept sterling against risk based assets is sure to lock Cable in check till Friday even. So a call Option expiring next week would have kept you strong at 1.4700.

Do you guys know that there is live forex channels running on twitch now?
twitch.tv/smokeintheeye88 :clap: gimme follow