GBP/USD

Do any of you trade EURGBP? I shorted it this morning but have not seen much traffic on the pair in the forex forum outside of short thread started recently.

Do you prefer GBPUSD because it is more liquid?

I personally like the price action of GBPUSD. I haven't run into any problems with liquidity on my primary pairs: cable, eurusd, usdcad, audusd, usdjpy, usdchf. But, I always use market orders... so of course, always fills.

Me too. There appears to be a double top on the daily time-frame but there's no other signal that it will start falling again.

Last edited:
Gbpusd

The GBPUSD may bounce back down from the 1.4700 level, but a breakout could take the pair to the 1.4800 level.

Wow anyone knows the reasons for this sudden drop? I don't think any important news has been out yet
image.png

I was wondering about the same thing. But then again the market doesn't always need a major news event to make big movements. For now it's testing the support at 1.4570 and I think that if it breaks below that level it will reach 1.4520 - 1.4500.

I'm long. 1.44962. Pretty sure I'll have to add a few later on.

And as always... you might wanna.

Brexit fears are still raging since yesterday's polls. I think I will stay away from this pair until Friday Non-farm news

Brexit fears are still raging since yesterday's polls. I think I will stay away from this pair until Friday Non-farm news
That's the thing it is crazy to trade this as a Spot trade. One of my good pals has a Put Option on this for 1.4050 by end of June. So volatility does not matter, in fact good for his trade. If it goes back up then no big deal the risk is the premium so no need to worry about the stop losses. You save so much from trading the plain Vanilla Options. It will be too late to trade any move in Cable if you wait.

I'm still short on this pair. Not only it reached 1.4500 it broke below that level and it's still falling. I have little doubt it will reach 1.4400 and I also think it might break below that support and continue towards 1.4330.

i'm watching 4400. we need to take this over 4400 HERE or we are screwed on this trade:mad:

i'm covering 50 for a loss, should we see it,

flip short to make good

I think the pair is too undecided before the ECB press conference today, not to mention the NFP tomorrow. No signal is very reliable right now.