GBP/USD

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.

hhiusa

May 5, 2015
I predicted it would reach the 1.44-1.45 a few days ago. :clap:
I will be long in this position for the forseeable future. I think the GBPUSD will climb to somewhere around 1.44-1.45 again. The GBP is the only currency that I could see that strengthened today. I think the pound is strengthening because the writing is on the wall about the failed European experiment; henceforth called the FEE by me. They do love their fees and taxes.
I bought it at 1.40890
+291

j.n

Mar 17, 2016
I see it up to about 1.46000, but that's definitely longer term. If it opens near where it closed yesterday, you could buy and probably eek out about 40 points, short term. I'm definitely looking to buy if Friday's lows are tested.

Mar 23, 2016
cable5.4.PNG

Bearish on cable
The 1 hour chart on GBPUSD shows price returning to the middle Bollinger Band after the strong move down on Friday. It has failed to close above the middle band with a very bearish candle closing at 10am UK time. I'm looking to sell if it moves below the low of this candle.

radex78

Jan 29, 2011
View attachment 222044

Bearish on cable
The 1 hour chart on GBPUSD shows price returning to the middle Bollinger Band after the strong move down on Friday. It has failed to close above the middle band with a very bearish candle closing at 10am UK time. I'm looking to sell if it moves below the low of this candle.
Are you sure? I see on newyork session this pair move up trend on hourly timeframe, and not yet occur break low daily candle, monday market often pair move on low movement average

j.n

Mar 17, 2016
I see it up to about 1.46000, but that's definitely longer term. If it opens near where it closed yesterday, you could buy and probably eek out about 40 points, short term. I'm definitely looking to buy if Friday's lows are tested.
It didn't quite test the Friday lows where I wanted to buy, but I was correct in the direction. I definitely see 1.46 here in the next couple weeks but there are plenty of longs and shorts between now and then.