Gary Glitter

Yes it's a strange thing this paedophilia.

Strange thing is though, I find it almost as sickening the thought of say a 75yr old having sex with a 25yr old.

dd

welcome to thailand :)
gonna die anyway ? may as well do it with a bluey, a 25yo and a smile on yer face :)

The spanish thing is true because after all it is ****ing stupid to criminalise two thirteen year olds sleeping together.

Incidentally our age of consent was thirteen but the victorians proved themselves to be sick *******s and went around buying thirteen year old virgins. One campaigning journalist
(who was jailed for buying one of these virgins) and that got changed rather quickly.

The dutch thing sounds like a load of crap. I could believe middlesborough through...

damn, and we had a "spanish"expert in our midst only to let him slip thru our fingers..

even though he's actually a paki .....

The bhatuba thing was the name I got wrong (another t2w user's fault :D)... His name was Beta Apollo but they were deleted from that thread after a hilarious legal threat. For example you can google Apollo Exports his shipping company (which as of July had shipped nary a letter) and even do a WHOIS on the domain to get a likely address of the chap.

Agree paedophilia is a curious thing. The line certainly isn't some arbitary age and to be honest in the right circumstances I've no real trouble with people banging thirteen year olds as an abstract idea - but I tend to think most cases where this is happening are blatant exploitation and not terribly far away from rape and clearly those cases shouldn't be allowed. Wherever it is though Mr Glitter has rather crossed it. Shagging pre pubescent girls is going to cause them ****loads of physical and mental damage and firing squad might have been the better answer.

Living in limbo between departure lounges would be quite a good punishment too though mind. I'm intending to holiday in North Korea next year and if he's still at it I'll plan my journey there via whichever airport he'll be at at the time. For gawping, you understand.

Haven't visited the site today so I don't know if the Mod's have been kept busy on this thread.

Not sure if i should post this so if this is the umpteenth time this has been deleted then sorry for creating extra work.

Anyway, here's one that's doing the rounds by email.

dd

Attachments

• C8489280.jpg
    C8489280.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 235
Haven't visited the site today so I don't know if the Mod's have been kept busy on this thread.

Not sure if i should post this so if this is the umpteenth time this has been deleted then sorry for creating extra work.

Anyway, here's one that's doing the rounds by email.

dd

Is that meant to be funny :confused:

I find that sick (n).

Is that meant to be funny :confused:

I find that sick (n).

If you find it funny then it's meant to be funny

If you find it offensive then it's meant to be offensive

If you find it thought provoking then it's meant to be thought provoking.

It's whatever you want it to be

you know

a bit like scripture I suppose :cheesy:

dd

It IS pretty sick - but then it's about paedophilia which is about as sick a subject as there is.......

Well Glitter is back on Terra Firma in the UK - his lawyer claiming that the delay in coming to the UK was simply to make preparations and security arrangements.
Glitter's claiming a travesty of justice in his trial, and that he caught tuberculosis in prison. You can make your own judgment on whether that's a good or bad thing, but remember it is treatable...........

I think the UK has got the legal age of consent about right at 16.

Glitter argued Vietnams was 18 and so if he'd been haxing *** with a 17y/o that would have been legal in uk.

Some countries age of consent is shockingly low, 13 in some places.

I think the UK has got the legal age of consent about right at 16.

Glitter argued Vietnams was 18 and so if he'd been haxing *** with a 17y/o that would have been legal in uk.

Some countries age of consent is shockingly low, 13 in some places.

Probably - being a legal age is one thing.... but I still think that seeing guys of 20+ going out with 16 yr olds (Which was pretty normal in Essex, where I grew up) is a bit sad - wtf is a guy of that age doing with a 16 yr-old?

I think age difference is more important than an absolute age, like I said if a 14 and 13 year old want to get it on then that's not a matter for the law... a 45 year old man and 15 year old girl is obviously dodgy!

Hey did I ever tell you how I'm a comedy genius?

No?

Well check this out:

Q: What brand of swimming trunks does Glitter wear?
A: Paedo's! :LOL:

The other one being that maybe he should use his new-found tabloid fame to go on tour. He could call it the Tour Paedo :LOL:

......err (Exits stage left) :whistling

On another note, what will Glitter's enduring memory be:

1: His very successful pop career, with no. 1 records in the UK and US?
2: His convictions for child molestation and possession of explicit images?

Or:

3: His entry in the cockney rhyming slang dictionary?