Gary Glitter

and

=

41e502-FBPL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

and

blackkettlesolo300.jpg

Not really.

He "seems" a sick paedo based on waht the media tell us. This is the only info we have to go on, besides what GG says. Following on from that, my second line was me being ironic.

Last edited:
Yes it's a strange thing this paedophilia.

Strange thing is though, I find it almost as sickening the thought of say a 75yr old having sex with a 25yr old.

dd

Yes it's a strange thing this paedophilia.

Strange thing is though, I find it almost as sickening the thought of say a 75yr old having sex with a 25yr old.

dd

I dont find that sick. Its a bit strange maybe. But both are consenting adults presumably.

....Anna Nicole Smith anyone?

I see your point.

But, who is it sick for?

Sick that a pervy old man gets to shag someone he could be a great grandfather to, or sick that an energetic, buoyant, effervescent :sleep: 25 yo would want to shag a 75yo. Who's being exploited???

I take you point though, if my 20somethign daughter hucked onto a pensioner, i'd not be too happy!
:LOL:

PHP:

OMG, we're not going to talk about necrophilia now, are we? :)

:LOL: Sounds like one of those songs i learnt 'round the campfire at Scouts. Last line goes:
'Now she's dead but not forgotten -
Dig her up and f**k her rotten!'

I see your point.

But, who is it sick for?

Sick that a pervy old man gets to shag someone he could be a great grandfather to, or sick that an energetic, buoyant, effervescent :sleep: 25 yo would want to shag a 75yo. Who's being exploited???

I take you point though, if my 20somethign daughter hucked onto a pensioner, i'd not be too happy!
:LOL:

What if that pensioner was Mick Jagger?

Press coverage makes it practically impossible to make a fair judgement.

Either way, the herd mentality of people mean he's screwed, innocent or otherwise - popular culture will rule over reason and he'll get lynched.

Too true, the media whip everyone up into a frenzy making all sorts of crap up to produce sales.

I always like it when Private Eye highlights the hypocrisy of papers like the Sun. For example, splashed across the front page will be something like the Giltter story but then on page 10 will be a story by one of their low life journalists slavating over some celeb's 15 year old daughter who's all dolled up at a movie premier.

Too true, the media whip everyone up into a frenzy making all sorts of crap up to produce sales.

I always like it when Private Eye highlights the hypocrisy of papers like the Sun. For example, splashed across the front page will be something like the Giltter story but then on page 10 will be a story by one of their low life journalists slavating over some celeb's 15 year old daughter who's all dolled up at a movie premier.

:LOL: Sounds like The Sun

I remember temping for a firm that did shop interiors once when I was a student. I couldn't believe what those guys would ogle at. They all struck me as Sun readers....

One things for sure, Mr Gadd's air miles will be building up quite nicely :LOL:

just a few points that pop up,, Spain I think has sexual consent at 12 or 13 , the EU considers people under the age of 18 "a child" And in Holland its still sometimes practiced that the Fathers may choose to elect to sleep with their eldest daughter after the mum. Ie, its still thought of as "normal" in some dutch communities even today apparently.... LOL.. i dunno just what I heard from a couple of raving dutchmen.. but I wouldn't put it past them, shifty lot...

The spanish thing is true because after all it is ****ing stupid to criminalise two thirteen year olds sleeping together.

Incidentally our age of consent was thirteen but the victorians proved themselves to be sick *******s and went around buying thirteen year old virgins. One campaigning journalist
(who was jailed for buying one of these virgins) and that got changed rather quickly.

The dutch thing sounds like a load of crap. I could believe middlesborough through...