Gann vibration system

ajay babu tummala

--deleted--

I don't want to continue this thread...request to moderators to delete this thread.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2009-10.jpg
    2009-10.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,216
  • 2011-2012.jpg
    2011-2012.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,279
  • 2016.jpg
    2016.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,184
  • high vibration.JPG
    high vibration.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,084
  • upper circuit.jpg
    upper circuit.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 987
  • decline.jpg
    decline.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 994
Last edited:
*.jpg attachments

Just now I observed that in the post attached and uploaded images are smaller than I expected. So that I'm attaching *.jpgs again for better clarity.

Attachments

• cardamom.bmp
    912.4 KB · Views: 771
  • cardamom1.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 799
  • cardamom2.bmp
    1.5 MB · Views: 975
  • cardamom marketwatch.bmp
    743.8 KB · Views: 551
Update on CARDAMOM COMMODITY FUTURE

On 30th January CARDAMOM COMMODITY futures low was at 1427 which is Gann Vibration Number as mentioned in the post. Finding Vibration number of 1427 = 1+4+2+7 = 14 = 1+4 = 5 is the vibration number.

On 31st January it has made a high of 1480 from 1427 of price low (a total of 53 points raise from Gann Vibration Low) as per GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM.

And continuation of this trade today (2/2/2017) CARDAMOM COMMODITY FUTURES made a high of 1506.50 at 12.30 PM IST. It means from GANN VIBRATION LOW of 1427 CARDAMOM given 79.50 points raise from it's vibration low and showing the effect of it's GANN Vibration Number.

Attachments

• cardamom for trade2.bmp
    548.9 KB · Views: 710
Last edited:
Cash stock from bombay stock exchange

After demonstration of Gann Vibration System in Commodity Futures from MCX Exchange, Mumbai....now I'm going to demonstrate cash stock from BOMBAY STOCK EXCHANGE (BSE, INDIA).

Full name : FORCEMOTORS

Symbol Code : 500033

Exchange : BSE, Mumbai

Vibration Numbers : 1-3-8

The power of GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM in Force Motors....

15th July 2014 Low of 422 (4+2+2 = 8] to high 1463 = 1041 points
(Absolute low to high, I have not calculated in between vibration numbers, there may be more vibration numbers for getting into position...explore...)

5th August 2015 high of 3288 (3+2+8+8 = 21 = 2+1 =3) to low of 1191.25 = (1+1+9+1+2+5 = 19 = 10 = 1) both vibration numbers = 2096.75 points
Again 8th september 2015 low of 1911.25 to high of 3785 = 2593.75 points

26th Oct. 15 low of 3569.50 broken then all the way to 2180 on 29th feb. 2016 = 1389.50 points

17th March low 2550 and 18th March low of 2555 to 2nd may high of 3549 = 999 points

2nd may 2016 high of 3549 to low of 2840 = 709 points

29th August 2016 low of 2980 started and 28th sept. low 3125.10 (both are vibration numbers initial vibration low of 29th august price 2980 not broken) to high of 4839 = 1859 points

10th November high of 4490 to all the way to 3511.35 = 978 points

23rd November low of 3590 to 4159.5 = 569.50 points

Are you counted the total points......? :)

For the above explanation I have included Data Sheet from Bombay Stock Exchange for authentication of Data. All the red colors indicate Gann Vibration Number. If you want to check the data in BSE exchange this is the link.

http://www.bseindia.com/markets/equity/EQReports/StockPrcHistori.aspx?expandable=7&flag=0

I have given randomly picked highs and lows to explain the vibration number action in FORCE MOTORS. To do all the calculations manually it's a herculean task. Recent GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM effect only marked on the chart.

Just witness the recent action in force motors marked on the chart. It shows the real power of Gann Vibration System.

Live Market Demonstration of the GANN vibration System in FORCE MOTORS

7th Feb. High : 4330 which is GANN VIBRATION NUMBER
From GANN VIBRATION NUMBER "it reacted by cause and effected"

7th Feb. LOW : 4220 which is GANN VIBRATION NUMBER

That's why GANN is A LEGEND

And on 7th Feb. 2017 I have captured live market data feed, where Force Motor symbol printed both high and low prices as Gann Vibration Number.

That is the action on 7th February 2017. What happened on 8th February, because Force Motors printed both as vibration numbers i.e., high and low.

On 8th February it has gapped up from Gann Vibration Number low. That's the beauty... I attached screen shot from BSE Exchange.

I have discovered Gann Vibration system for all of our MCX commodity market i.e., GOLD, SILVER, CRUDE, NATURAL GAS, COPPER.....fantastic results.

I started my working on GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM for DJIA, S&P500, AAPL, MSFT, IBM.... I will demonstrate any one of the above here...

Ajay Babu Tummala

Attachments

• t_force_motors_211.jpg
    t_force_motors_211.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 873
  • force motors 7.2.2017.JPG
    force motors 7.2.2017.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 619
  • force 8.2.17.JPG
    force 8.2.17.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 619
  • forcedata.JPG
    forcedata.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,166
Intraday Timings

Intraday Timings from Gann Analysis

I'm using Intraday Timings from Gann Analysis for NIFTY futures. Explanation given below :

NIFTY INTRADAY TIMINGS using GANN ANALYSIS :

Take a note of Intraday timings and watch...what is happening in the given timings...you may get an idea and you will know yourself how to use the timings.

I’m using Intraday Timings from Gann Analysis for my use.

If I get the following timings as per Gann Analysis 10:30/1:00/2:15 expect the change in trend or consolidation. Basically what I look from these timings are at 10:30 am on 30 mt timeframe look to buy or sell of that bar HIGH or LOW. If buy triggeres low of that bar acts as SL, reverse for sell. Sometimes you may get big moves with small stop loss, some times you may hit your small stop loss.

Scenerio 1 : If 10:30 am bar triggers buy then look for halt/change at 1:00 pm bar and it's the time to book some profits. If the 1:00 pm bar low takes out go short with 1:00 pm bar high as stoploss.

Scenerio 2 : If 10:30 am bar triggers sell then look for halt/change at 1:00 pm bar and it's the time to book profits and 1:00 pm bar high taken out it's time to go long.

If the timings came at 12:15 or 3:15 you may round off that to nearest 30 mts. i.e., 12:30 or 3:30 to watch and trade on 30 mts. time frame. If you watch 15 mts. it will give more noise, as per my observation.
====

Here I'm giving DJIA timings for 8.2.17 trading day. If anyone followed leave feedback, so that I can continue to post these timings. I too watch this night at my IST time. :)

DJIA Intraday Timings :

11:30/12:45/14:00/3:15

Gann Vibration in CenturyTex Futures - NSE

Symbol : centurytex (futures) - NSE, Mumbai

Vibration Number : 8

Trading is not my profession and also I'm not a technical analyst, but my passion towards the market pushed me to study Gann Theories and Analysis.

Chart attached and explained....

Attachments

• Century posting forum.jpg
    Century posting forum.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 986
Gann Vibration System - AAPL

Symbol : AAPL

Gann Vibration System Numbers : 4 and ______

Whenever the Gann Vibration numbers came at high or low price of AAPL it will be high alert for the stock.

I have attached data file in excel for the purpose of demonstration of my GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM. Full one year data in the attached file.

Data source : NASDAQ

Attachments

• apple (A) vibration proof.xlsx
    18.6 KB · Views: 584
  • AAPL Vibration system .jpg
    AAPL Vibration system .jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 946
'4' number vibration in AAPL

Have you seen the Gann Vibation system workings in AAPL

Gann number '4' in AAPL...

At the present scenerio....

As per Gann Vibration system two numbers are very important for AAPL

21st high of 136.75

Broken on 23rd and closed below Gann Vibration number on EOD Basis and same day made a low 136.30 again which is Gann Vibration Number. Based on that when the Gann Vibration number low of 136.30 broken more down side. As expected AAPL done it.....

Watch next vibration number for strongest support....

Have you seen the Gann Vibation system workings in AAPL

Gann number '4' in AAPL...

At the present scenerio....

As per Gann Vibration system two numbers are very important for AAPL

21st high of 136.75

Broken on 23rd and closed below Gann Vibration number on EOD Basis and same day made a low 136.30 again which is Gann Vibration Number. Based on that when the Gann Vibration number low of 136.30 broken more down side. As expected AAPL done it.....

Watch next vibration number for strongest support....

what gann vibration number accounted for it going straight back up again..:confused:

Recently one of my friend told me In simple terms for the use of numbers in Gann Vibration System :

"when a symbol low is a vibration number and if its broken on subsequent days, its a short and when High vibration Number is crossed, it becomes long."

"what gann vibration number accounted for it going straight back up again.."

Without gann vibration number also stocks will move. As per my system i follow only 2-3 numbers. But whenever the specific gann vibration system number came at high or low it will act as good support and resistance to watch for and trade for with out using any Indicators, this is big relief according to me.

When the vibration numbers rotating frequently at the same level, it will give more noise also it is indication a big move offing either side. We have to watch which side this vibration number will break, then our trades will go with that. That break will turn out to be a major one also.

At present Apple is under the overhead resistance of 136.75 and again vibration high number came as the high 136.66.

I'm disclosing another number in apple, which I leave as a blank in my earlier post. please watch numbers in apple, definitely you will get great ideas how to use.

Symbol : AAPL

Gann Vibration System Numbers : 4 and 8

I request you to all readers of thread, if you have any new trading ideas about using this gann vibration system please share to improve further.

Last edited:
Without gann vibration number also stocks will move

so basically, stocks will move regardless of gann vibration numbers
thanks for clarifying that..pretty deep stuff
keep up the great work

so basically, stocks will move regardless of gann vibration numbers
thanks for clarifying that..pretty deep stuff
keep up the great work

"...Through the Law of Vibration every stock in the market moves in its own distinctive sphere of activity, as to intensity, volume and direction; all the essential qualities of its evolution are characterized in its own rate of vibration. -Gann"

In any type of analysis we may not able to tell the reasons for all movements in any stock - this is my understanding.

With Gann Vibration system, if vibration number appears at high or low price we may catch the move using Gann Vibration Number. That's what i'm doing with Gann Vibration System which I demonstrated. I have marked on the chart, how the stock movements affected with gann vibration number. It's impossible to know the stocks all rates of vibration (i.e., Vibration Numbers) to catch / know the all movements.

Apple

03/06/2017 139.365 139.77 138.5959 139.34

As expected and posted in the previous post Apple holds the low of Gann Vibration number rallied upto 139.77.

This reflectes the power of Gann Vibration System.

Just check the below figures in Apple

1/12/2017 119.25 119.3 118.21 (close-open-low)

On Jan. 12th Low is Gann Vibration Number.. till now it has not tested but the rally goes past 140 odd...

Apple

03/08/2017 138.95 139.8 138.82 139

Yesterdays' low was again Gann Vibration number.

Also freak low 117.26 showing in google and yahoo also Gann Vibration number and reiterate the importance of vibration numbers of 4 and 8 from Gann Analysis in Apple Stock.:clap:

As a proof for supporting my GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM, I have attached the images below.

Attachments

• yahoo apple.JPG
    yahoo apple.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 456
  • google aapl.JPG
    google aapl.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 399
excellent

Hello Mr Ajay, excellent postings. I will try this on eur/usd forex chart. How shall i figure out vibration number - pick highs and lows and reduce to single number and see which number comes most of time??

Thankyou.

Hello Mr Ajay, excellent postings. I will try this on eur/usd forex chart. How shall i figure out vibration number - pick highs and lows and reduce to single number and see which number comes most of time??

Thankyou.

Hi dane,

We can't find vibration number picking highs and lows. How can we find rate of vibration only from price highs and lows? The problem is W.D.GANN never revealed his methods in a straight manner to the public, he written and explained in a encrypted manner. That's the reason after 100 years still the subject is more complex to the readers who are trying to analyse his methods.

The basic idea I have taken from Gann's Law of Vibration - based on this I figured out taking into consideration of Rate of Vibration and other factors which I studied from last 5-6 years and succeed to find Precise and Unique method of Rate of Vibration Key number for stocks/stock futures.

I will explain my method : First I will analyse stock future/index Rate of Vibration based on Gann's Law of Vibration then it will give 1 or 2 numbers as per analysis. Then the derived number(s) should work on that particular stock and we should act/alert if the number recorded in that stock as high or low.

Recently I find MRF FUTURES and posted it's (In NSE, MUMBAI) key number. Amazing results as per system.

MRF Futures Gann System

Rate of Vibration key number : 6

Please see the attached chart and it's data table.

I shown the working of Gann System in the year of 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. I have taken randomly only one trade, there are more opportunities if you explore. The reason is that Gann number will work in any year...this is not a dynamic number....it will never change. Once find the number under this system it can be used entire life time of the stock.

Total 30000+ points from 1st January to Till date...that too only long side and not taken short trades.

Mostly the greatest part in this MRF stock futures the entire swing no re-appearance of the vibration number in majority cases. It means once vibration low/high starts it ends with another low/high vibration number.

These are all achieved from simple and precise Gann law of Vibration System....which is given to the traders world by great W.D.GANN

Attachments

• MRF.jpg
    MRF.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 480
  • mrf data.jpg
    mrf data.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 552
hello

Hi Ajay, if I back test and reduce all highs and lows to single digit, I can look to see what number between 1-9 occurs most often for highs, then for lows. Maybe this is not the way to figure out the vibration, but the vibration number can only be between 1-9 anyways, so is this not a viable method if i am seeing a constant pattern.

For example if a strong majority of the time number 8 is coming, then is it not safe to assume that 8 would be a possible vibration number?

Thanks.

Jav

Hi Ajay, if I back test and reduce all highs and lows to single digit, I can look to see what number between 1-9 occurs most often for highs, then for lows. Maybe this is not the way to figure out the vibration, but the vibration number can only be between 1-9 anyways, so is this not a viable method if i am seeing a constant pattern.

For example if a strong majority of the time number 8 is coming, then is it not safe to assume that 8 would be a possible vibration number?

Thanks.

Jav

Hi Dane, please understand this is not the way to figure out Rate of Vibration key number as per Gann Analysis. There is more than this to figure out as per "Gann's Law of Vibration". Besides, I'm not much interested to write about this in public domain.

Hope, you understand.

regards,

Ajay