Gann vibration system

gann

Hi Dane, please understand this is not the way to figure out Rate of Vibration key number as per Gann Analysis. There is more than this to figure out as per "Gann's Law of Vibration". Besides, I'm not much interested to write about this in public domain.

Hope, you understand.

regards,

Ajay

That was my expectation thankyou.

Gann was a flake and this numerology approach purportedly based on his work is just superstition.

Well Mr Ajay, it seems you have not offered anything useful to the forum. The entire point of a forum is to assist other traders. It seems you simply want to gloat over others claiming you have discovered something, but you wont tell what exactly it is. I'm sorry, this kind of behaviour can sell books, not the hearts of other traders.

Your place is not here, thanks.

'4' number vibration in AAPL

Have you seen the Gann Vibation system workings in AAPL

Gann number '4' in AAPL...

At the present scenerio....

As per Gann Vibration system two numbers are very important for AAPL

21st high of 136.75

Broken on 23rd and closed below Gann Vibration number on EOD Basis and same day made a low 136.30 again which is Gann Vibration Number. Based on that when the Gann Vibration number low of 136.30 broken more down side. As expected AAPL done it.....

Watch next vibration number for strongest support....
Dear Sir Can U explain how to predict AAPL "4" Number is vibration number, Any mathod please share,