Gann - any views ?

mark090167

2 0
I have been to the Gann Management Seminar in Cheshire and I have been a subscriber to their services for quite some time now. The system is not a chrystal ball - what system is?

What the system does give you is the knowledge and confidence to trade and these times of great uncertainty in the markets the level of advice and help they give you is without doubt exceptional.

I would ask for there results so far in 2008 and I can assure you i am a happy bunny.

What I find annoying is that people can say something is very expensive or basically implying that it is a rip off, but have never attended a seminar or heard what they are offereing for the £3,000 a year.

I for one would highly recommend visiting the GML seminars.

Just my thoughts even if very late in being given

regards.

trendie

Legendary member
6,858 1,416
this thread a blast from the past. reminds me of how much (or little) I have moved on.

no longer care for predictiveness or crystal-balling. just an odds game. keep playing the high-odds set-ups, and take the losses on the chin. in the long run, you end up with more than you lose.

I just buy the dips and sell the rallies these days.
get royally skewered in rangey markets, though. thats life.
biggest eye-opener was money-management and learning to take (small) losses.
thats the secret. if there ever was one.

Reactions: rathcoole_exile

mark090167

2 0
Some sensible advice there, can't argue with that.

I was little lost with this bit though .........

'If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail'

Perhaps if you were trained as joiner, then a nail is not a problem?

You just bang the thing in and the job is done, no sleepless nights. As I have a background in joinery, I can assure you that it becomes second nature. I was tought to do it by a craftsman.

'Give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime' ....... just finding the right teacher I suppose.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock