Fxcorrelator_goldmeter

NVP's goldmeter ............. something that very few if any consider ........ food for thought on gold correlation ...........

Central banks are buying up a storm of Gold. This causes the general public (Herd) to believe Gold is going to the moon. But here's the thing: the cognoscenti already know that when the government gets involved they are always wrong and always fck it up. We know this from almost everything the govt. touches.

So why should Central Banks be any different? they aren't. they are the HERD. When you hear they are buying up a storm, get ready to dump your gold

(1)
Look how dumb Britain is:
From 1999-2002, Great Britain sold about half of its gold reserves. But guess what happened after the sales? Yes, gold began its parabolic climb from just below $300 an ounce to over $1,900 within nine years. In fact, that bottom in gold became dubbed the "Brown Bottom," named after Gordon Brown, the U.K. chancellor of the exchequer, who made the decision to sell the gold at that time.

(2)
Central banks dummieswere buying up a storm

as Gold topped in 2011 - 2014 (sideways consolidation for 3 years).

(3)
Central banks + Venezuela + experts dumping gold around end of 2015 like crazy

bull market in Gold got underway almost right after that, once again proving they are always on the wrong side of the trend at major turns.

Smart money, my ass, governments are the dumb money usually the last actors within a sentiment trend. Think about it. Aren't governments enacting new laws to protect investors at the end of bear marketsafter all the damage has already been done? So, it is not unreasonable to believe that governments would be the last sellers to the market to conclude a bear market. Moreover, it is common to see them as buyers when markets are near some form of high . This means that these sons of bit*ches are always wrong at major turns.

This is the precise reason why FIBO watches for this aspect of fundamental analysis, namely the so called smart Money Central Bankers - then I do the opposite as soon as I get a good TA signal.

Yippie kai yeh

goldmeter correlation to Central bank actions is therefore when you see stuff like "central banks are going crazy buying gold" ...... get ready to SELL as such clowns are telling you its a TOP. Opposite, when they are dumping like crazy, get ready to Buy.

Hasta la vista amigos, buena suerte :)

I found my thrill on Blueberry Hill

FT's approach stimulates a lot of thought and discussion I hope at T2win .......if he wasnt batting 37/37 and was only an average joe here he would have been toast long ago ....

but success is what we are all mainly here for (i hope).....to push the boundaries of our own abilities and to certainly look at what sucessful traders are doing and more importantly thinking ....

anyway the FXCorrelator is a simple indicator ..........and i recommend using it like a blunt instrument .....

generally is i see the violet (base Gold) siting as alpha currency above or below the zero it means gold is creaming the G8 for trend ....in effect traders are moving to / from gold vs the Fiat currencies..........

so if is see this happening and also that greenback is on OPPOSITE side of the zero line to gold ....i take a lot of interest and start looking to trade its move ...

N

Attachments

• goldmeter.JPG
    goldmeter.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 231
FT's approach stimulates a lot of thought and discussion I hope at T2win .......if he wasnt batting 37/37 and was only an average joe here he would have been toast long ago ....

but success is what we are all mainly here for (i hope).....to push the boundaries of our own abilities and to certainly look at what sucessful traders are doing and more importantly thinking ....

anyway the FXCorrelator is a simple indicator ..........and i recommend using it like a blunt instrument .....

generally is i see the violet (base Gold) siting as alpha currency above or below the zero it means gold is creaming the G8 for trend ....in effect traders are moving to / from gold vs the Fiat currencies..........

so if is see this happening and also that greenback is on OPPOSITE side of the zero line to gold ....i take a lot of interest and start looking to trade its move ...

N

Greetings NVP

37/37 is now 37/38 so I have my 1st losing trade (SPY). :)

deferring to NVP, as his correlation Indicators are being studied as we speak but need more time. So in the meantime I gots to go with the correlations stuff that I know and use and use all the time and rarely lose. Been applying this stuff for years and never have been wrong in moving my money into the right currency NOT FROM A TRADING PERSPECTIVE, rather from living, investing, traveling and helping others in my expat life. for example there is a huge difference in getting 45 Baht to the dollar compared to just a mere 30.

this is a game at which I excel, nobody comes close to fibo. Its a practical experience game in real life outside of trading. Talk about buying property in a foreign country using my techniques of trading knowledge in currencies and real estate. Believe me guys, there is no way to estimate what a beautiful poor girl from a poor family feels when she becomes the proud owner of a house on a fine piece of land and its all in her name 100%, a gift from Fibo - its converted into a HOME at such breakneck speed as to drop Fibo to his knees in awe and admiration for such depth of godgiven female talent. When invited to dinner, the HOME is so comfortable that fibo can drop unconscious on the couch in PEACE and quiet

When for example the Thai Baht is strong, the correlation to the thai stock market is so high that stocks just fly. Fibo nails the stock market good. then after the bull run when the major correction begins, Fibo takes massive stock market profits and dig this, coverts the profits in strong Baht to weak dollars if I want to and send it back to the US if I choose to do so to help some individuals with their bills and whatnot. Vice versa in a stock bear market.

Chart displayed again from post #159. Its too important my friends, too important to ignore.

So, since NVP mentioned the Dollar and the fact that the Dollar and Gold re on everybody's mind ...................

revisit the chart of USD divided by Gold in the previous post.
See that long downtrend? What if its ending or has already ended? Remember amigos, these are bloody loooooong trends. Once they get going there is no telling how many years they go on. In this case I am not yet sure whether all we are going to get is a C-wave up int eh USD/Gold or some real bull market. More study and thought is required.

new_trader is absolutely correct to store the yellow metal, not the GLD and other software crap, the real stuff. My girls are all firm believers in Gold and have a sh*tload in their bank vaults they they might never sell -ever! They learned the hard way how the IMF fc*** up their country years ago - Gold was the only thing that could have saved 'em but they had none. they will not make that mistake again. The only real money there is is gold and Silver. Must have both - in small denominations and large denominations.

Therefore which is going to be KING? USD or Gold? They do go together sometimes and fool the daylights out of everybody, which is why I look at each as an entire entity but one cannot help but notice that they do go opposite like rivals.

If you look at the ratio chart above of USD/Gold, imagine what would happen if the ratio hits a bullrun like that of 2008? Holy Tamale, that would be DEFLATION on steroids.

Yikes! Scary! All my friends who own businesses will perish - they will not be able to withstand such force

USD must be examined on its constituents for a clearer picture ................ Euro, Sterling, Yen, Swissy, Kronor, CAD

If USD can bugger the gnomes of Switzerland, we got something real good. These sons of bitches in Switzerland sold out my American buddies to the InFernal Revenue Service (IRS). the bank is UBS but they are all to blame, a bunch of wimps. Swissy has been a safe haven for how long? Well screw that, its now time to change thaat as they have violated the fundamental sacred trust of "swiss banking secrecy"

I want the USD to bugger the Swissy like there's no tomorrow

to be contd .....................

USD has no problem hammering all majors except for one - Swissy.

But let me show you something amazing - nobody else has seen it and probably would not make any sense to them anyway. In any event does anybody think that cats who look at 2 minute charts all day long are gong to go back to year 1970s to view Dollar Swissy? No way, Jose :) Besides why would they? They play for 30 pips and couldn't be bothered to view the entire forest or the trees or the branches or the twigs or the leaves, but focus only on the alveoli - damn, talk about claustrophobia and introversion :)

Monthly Swissy: USDCHF

See the 5 waves down? Swissy is toast? Yeah baby. But wait, it gets better - see the 2 Fibo levels marked 61.8%? Those are the wave relationships al the way down from the 1970s. Imagine that. Who would ever imagine that there are such relationships? Heck 99% people say Prices are random. So the golden ratio hits (61.8%) confirm that Swissy is indeed responding perfectly to Wave Theory.

Sell to your favorite Hedge fund and retire rich. this is where USDCHF is going, all the stations are clearly marked in 2 separate grids. First, look at the consolidation pattern at right of screen. do you see the 61.8% level and how good resistance it provides? Yeah dig it, that once again tells me that I'm on the ball with Swissy, I'v got her ass in my hands and she ain't gonna complain. Also note the red trendline. See where the wick of the red candle touches it? That is the time when Swissy crashed and killed sooooo many and they thought the world was gong to end. But my trendline halted the decline. YAWN!

So, what does all this mean?

It just means that even if the US Dollar Index goes into a correction, it is destined to rise thereafter to stellar heights and kick everyone's ass, including that of Swissy but more importantly the ratio of dollar to Gold will be rising in a bull move. If so, what does that say about Goldie in absolute terms? She can dance up and down, if Dollar goes into correction now, goldie could retest the recent high, but I have called Goldie eventually going down to $700 over the next 2 years, up and down notwithstanding. Its all on record right here at T2W.

So, while all this is going on, its best to trade the move in Goldie, trade it, trade it, trade it, no buying the solid metal for now

Hasta la vista amigos

Goldmeter champs, something's afoot, prepare now for sea change, be the first to get in the ground floor opportunity. Nobody has cott it thus far, not even Goldman Sachs, Jaime Dimond's Chase, nobody .............

What am I talking about? ................... Silver is finally showing signs she wants to outperform Gold ................ people have fallen asleep over Silver's now new normal plodding along. They are so used to this that now they have just given up and focus only on Goldie.

Get ready. This might be a long-term trend change in the making ............. see monthly chart esp. the breakouts in the Macd and RSI. Chart is Gold vs Silver ............... All the Fibos line up too, we got a perfect hit recently.

Silver is to be the best bang for the buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmeter champs, something's afoot, prepare now for sea change, be the first to get in the ground floor opportunity. Nobody has cott it thus far, not even Goldman Sachs, Jaime Dimond's Chase, nobody .............

What am I talking about? ................... Silver is finally showing signs she wants to outperform Gold ................ people have fallen asleep over Silver's now new normal plodding along. They are so used to this that now they have just given up and focus only on Goldie.

Get ready. This might be a long-term trend change in the making ............. see monthly chart esp. the breakouts in the Macd and RSI. Chart is Gold vs Silver ............... All the Fibos line up too, we got a perfect hit recently.

Silver is to be the best bang for the buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 271080

SLAM DUNK! :):):)

read quote first and especially see the monthly chart of Gold versus silver

Like I said nobody on Earth or even in the Galactic Confederation of 76 planets has seen or sawn this - nobody knows. Getting early warning signs on the monthly chart is a forte of fibo - there is no 2nd place contender in the Universe.

But Fibo shines on the DAILY chart like the Black Stallion, a desert horse who has reserves of power that ain't never ben tapped ..................

Dropping down to the Daily chart timeframe for Goid/Silver (ratio) the first thing boom is the
TREND violation

Therefore when the January low is taken out we have a confirmed trend reversal. If so then it will be Siver's chance to get into the limelight after being relegated to the basement for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long

They (experts) keep forgetting that it takes 2, baby, it takes 2, both have power otherwise the marriage is doomed. One takes the reins and drives, when tired the other takes over. they call it a partnership. Gold is precious, Silver is an industrial metal. they are brother and sister not as competitors but as who is driving the carriage and carrying the other at any given moment in time.

Gold & Silver = it takes 2, baby, it takes 2

When the BEAR market in Gold is completely over (trading it now but expect months or 2 years for the BEAR to conclude many up and downs in the interim)

at the bottom of the BEAR load up on both to the max., yeah baby load up on both brother and sister ..............

On a side note of huge importance for investors not traders is to note the

Coefficient of Restitution of the 200-month ema. The stellar 200 ema has stood the test of time on ALL timeframes and the monthly is no exception. Poy-fect resistance and support. Yikes and look wwhere Silver sits right now. Break that monthly and its freefall.

But dig this too: Silver's top wave at the all time high gives a 100% wavelength of the low. Now that is truly amazing. Its tells me tht its an ABC correction going on in Silver. this means that on the monthly the dominant TREND is UP. So when all the corrective stuff is over, no matter how much loger it takes, Silvio is heading to unforeseen heights. My horse will be ready for the long ride, bedroll and beef jerky packed and ready

By the way put a Macd under the price and you will see the divergence nicely. I use the divergence in a proprietary formula to calculate the coefficient of Restitution as I can generally tell how high the bounce will go.

well well ....my indicator is back in fashion now as Goldbugs actually are making money !!!

read the thread ..its all there and how to use it .....

if Violet Gold price is higher or lower than all other lines trade it ....as gold is clearly more or less attractive than the big FIAT currencies (and try to get Green USD on the opposite side of the Zero as well - that helps)

look at this example on daily.....on 19th June the Gold line got big at $1759 and time to buy ....its now been to $2059....not bad for an 8 year old indicator !

N

Attachments

• the Goldmeter.JPG
    the Goldmeter.JPG
    202.6 KB · Views: 242
  • FXCORRELATOR_Goldmeter_V2.mq4
    4.3 KB · Views: 210
Storming year for Gold - well done the goldbugs so far....with usd in decline from late march its been unstoppable
try the Free Goldmeter in this thread .....you could do a lot worse

Attachments

• goldmeter 2020.JPG
    goldmeter 2020.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 212
  • ASSET RETURNS.jpg
    ASSET RETURNS.jpg
    734.8 KB · Views: 199
  • USD vs Gold 2020.JPG
    USD vs Gold 2020.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 207
Reactions: FXX