Fxcorrelator_goldmeter

terrible Wednesday for the old shiny stuff........

heres the last few weeks .................when the Violet (raw Gold)..... line gets outside all the other grey lines (other G8 currency indexes) that means the fiat currencies are being surpassed by a move to Gold .............then I REALLY like to play gold in trades

18/19th August saw a real push on Gold leaping above other G7 currencies as the usd fell..........nice nice signal for a change

N

Attachments

• not bad week.JPG
    not bad week.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 393
  • weeks.JPG
    weeks.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 398
terrible Wednesday for the old shiny stuff........

heres the last few weeks .................when the Violet (raw Gold)..... line gets outside all the other grey lines (other G8 currency indexes) that means the fiat currencies are being surpassed by a move to Gold .............then I REALLY like to play gold in trades

18/19th August saw a real push on Gold leaping above other G7 currencies as the usd fell..........nice nice signal for a change

N

ok this is simpler for me to understand than the other currency meter you have!
i have loaded up an mt4 acc, what do i hve to do to get a copy of this from you?

Just seen your post #130...

Thanks sharky

Been a while since I looked at my goldmeter stuff......will try to,take a look today if time

I would never scalp gold ......so it's not on my priority list at moment......the indicator discussed here though always does ok generally .....using the logic it has .......will try to,do a review on how it's done more recently later if time allows

N:smart:

the thread is resurrected after some 3 and a half years and interesting recent discussions with Fibo Trader

interesting times on XAUUSD and its related nemesis the usd index

heres the monthly .....ive got my 20ma goldmeter and a basic USD index below it

we can see the low and grinding rise of the green usd index .....trying to drag XAUUSD down since 2012

however Raw Gold index (see middle chart in violet) is having none of things and is strong in itself and generally overriding the strong USD negative drag since DEC 2014 with strong pushes above its 20ma (above zero)

my challenge is how long can Raw Gold index stay bullish ? ....and equally will USD index stay bullish ?

crack those conundrums and you're home and dry ....

N

Attachments

• gold pricing.JPG
    gold pricing.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 276
heres the goldmeter - it seems a V2 now

I cant remember when i was playing with it though - check back to early thread to see how i use it .....perhaps i'll take a look as well !!!

N

Attachments

• FXCORRELATOR_Goldmeter_V2.mq4
    8.6 KB · Views: 236
the thread is resurrected after some 3 and a half years and interesting recent discussions with Fibo Trader

interesting times on XAUUSD and its related nemesis the usd index

heres the monthly .....ive got my 20ma goldmeter and a basic USD index below it

we can see the low and grinding rise of the green usd index .....trying to drag XAUUSD down since 2012

however Raw Gold index (see middle chart in violet) is having none of things and is strong in itself and generally overriding the strong USD negative drag since DEC 2014 with strong pushes above its 20ma (above zero)

my challenge is how long can Raw Gold index stay bullish ? ....and equally will USD index stay bullish ?

crack those conundrums and you're home and dry ....

N

When I hear my name called out in the same thread as cop Rambo McQueen I know right away its not safe and that I will need a bigger boat. But you know me, NVP, I gots to take the plunge - what's the point living life getting banned only 3 times? "3" is a Fibonacci #, but so are "5" "8" "13" etc., :)

Just my 2 cents on Gold - no correlations looked at, just pure Gold taken by herself, not even looking at the obvious counter-party, the USD. In other words, looking at the girl I am dating for who she is right in front of me without bothering to ask her friends, sisters, brothers, associates et al what type of girl she is. My own eyes + her right in front of me, ought to tell me everything I need to know about this girl named Goldie. Can I get her wrong? hahahahaa, do birds fly? :)

Here goes then,

Goldie 1H time-frame ................ SHORT trade continues unabated. Initial downtrend-line (red) is your guide. Below the 200-pd ema = more bearish stance = reinforces short stance. Note that current 1H rally is off the 38.2% Fibo retracement grid in grey.. (keeping the chart uncluttered, so only one item of TA at a time)

Goldie 1-hour time-frame chart

Goldie walks every day thru' the streets of Precious Metals
She is innocent and young, from a family of NO means
I've stood many times outside her window at night
To struggle with my instinct in the pale lamplight
How can I be this way when I pray to God above
I must love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love

continued ..................... catastrophic STOP = 1527.4 = already in profit so running on Market money for this trade = good

Goldie 1H ............. TA item #2
........... Wave count & therefore Wave projection: (everybody reading this should ignore it because Elliottwave guys screwed it up for the rest of us by being always wrong and doing it with alternates = weirdos)

The Wave A down is an obvious 3-wave move and the wave B thereafter is an obvious triangle. Therefore what must follow is a C-wave down. Which we have. OK, so now what? The minimum requirement for Wave C down has been met by the wave hitting the 61.8% level. Wave C can continue down to the next stations shown at 100%, 161.8% and so on.

If/when Goldie drops below the current low, I will move the catastrophic STOP down to an ordinary Stop just above the current rally High, thus ensuring even more profit for this trade.

Since NVP loves the monthly time frame (assuming this as his posts seem to include it) ..................... and I do too, reders should note this:

Goldie on monthly time frame from 2001 low to 2011 high, i.e. 10 yr bull run whose correction had everybody confused like crazy (except Fibo) corrected to where? Why of course the 50% retracement level. YAWN! Then it rallied, right? From the December 2015 low thru' sideways stuff confusing everybody even more (except for fibo). Why didn't she confuse Fibo? Becasue the first after rebounding from 50% was the very next level higher, 38.2%. Sooooooooooooo predictable!!! Yawn!

But wait, it gets better. Where did she continue to rally to? Why of course the next higher monthly fibo = 23.6%, which is whre our current failure of rally occurred. YAWN!

The above applies to monthly = an overview = big picture = not missing the forest for the trees.

The only time anybody at T2W has looked at a monthly chart is in a previous lifetime.

Kindergarten level: is the Extension grid, so simple, needs no explanation. Goldie has arrived at the Golden Ratio of 161.8%. Break this level and we are going down toward or to 261.8%

Let’s see what happens

Say what? You know what's going to happen. Everyone is asleep at the wheel while Fibo cranks it out.

GOLDIE: Closed Short position. done, done, done

:):):):):)

God do I love it so!

Tookey-wookey full short position profits today = to-die=hoy=siempre el lunes= ahora en este momento bailamos musica Konpa

Hahahahahah, its only Monday afternoon and I'm already drunker than a skunk and p******* out for the week

The Master Hunter never ignores the Golden Ratio!!!! :whistle::whistle:

-------------------------------------------------------

God bless Hillary and Billy Clinton for bringing this track into the United States. Made my century!!!!! :whistle: Creole lovers will enjoy.

pardon me, wtf knows but maybe one or 2 have cognited on the Golden Ratio at T2L :whistle::whistle: If nobody has, so what, jsut another day in LaLaLand :):):)

:)
Just kidding, NVP is the best ................. correlation = deep deep subject, will contribute on this next post since NVP brought up the dollar. Boy is he in for a shock of shocks!!!!!!!!!

The Fibrous One never argues at the Golden Ratio. If Goldie shows she is going to GR's sister at 261.8%, boom, I'm back in the short, a new one in a jiffy. :)

:):):):)

new_trader & malaguti should go to Church and pray to whichever God, even Mammon if such is their taste ...... that my chart is wrong. Why? Because I do RATIOS and the USD/Goldie has apparently ended its long-term downtrend since 1970s when President Nixon fc**everything up by taking us off the gold standard. Its a monthly chart so keep that in mind, stuff is not going to happen in a day or week.

Safest thing to do w.r.t. this weird stuff going on with Gold where every expert from here to Australia including China, Russia and all sorts of chumps are calling for the death of the dollar and gold to go to 100k :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

They free fall on their asses when I point out to them that gold should already have gone to 600k, given that the Dow JOnes cannot stand up strsight on his legs and needs regular shots of heroin from the FEDERAL RESERVE lowering interest rates and blasting more QE

Trade, trade, trade, this is not the time to think about Investment.

NVP's goldmeter ............. something that very few if any consider ........ food for thought on gold correlation ...........

for my friends new_trader & malaguti ................. hey guys, if you are going to lock me in a cage, try to build one with 4 walls. :):) and a roof. Look at Fibo's hair, its perfect.