Fxcorrelator_goldmeter

fibo_trader

2,771 57
So, since NVP mentioned the Dollar and the fact that the Dollar and Gold re on everybody's mind ...................

revisit the chart of USD divided by Gold in the previous post.
See that long downtrend? What if its ending or has already ended? Remember amigos, these are bloody loooooong trends. Once they get going there is no telling how many years they go on. In this case I am not yet sure whether all we are going to get is a C-wave up int eh USD/Gold or some real bull market. More study and thought is required.

fibo_trader

2,771 57
new_trader is absolutely correct to store the yellow metal, not the GLD and other software crap, the real stuff. My girls are all firm believers in Gold and have a sh*tload in their bank vaults they they might never sell -ever! They learned the hard way how the IMF fc*** up their country years ago - Gold was the only thing that could have saved 'em but they had none. they will not make that mistake again. The only real money there is is gold and Silver. Must have both - in small denominations and large denominations.

fibo_trader

2,771 57
Therefore which is going to be KING? USD or Gold? They do go together sometimes and fool the daylights out of everybody, which is why I look at each as an entire entity but one cannot help but notice that they do go opposite like rivals.

If you look at the ratio chart above of USD/Gold, imagine what would happen if the ratio hits a bullrun like that of 2008? Holy Tamale, that would be DEFLATION on steroids.

Yikes! Scary! All my friends who own businesses will perish - they will not be able to withstand such force

fibo_trader

2,771 57
USD must be examined on its constituents for a clearer picture ................ Euro, Sterling, Yen, Swissy, Kronor, CAD

If USD can bugger the gnomes of Switzerland, we got something real good. These sons of bitches in Switzerland sold out my American buddies to the InFernal Revenue Service (IRS). the bank is UBS but they are all to blame, a bunch of wimps. Swissy has been a safe haven for how long? Well screw that, its now time to change thaat as they have violated the fundamental sacred trust of "swiss banking secrecy"

I want the USD to bugger the Swissy like there's no tomorrow

to be contd .....................

fibo_trader

2,771 57
USD has no problem hammering all majors except for one - Swissy.

But let me show you something amazing - nobody else has seen it and probably would not make any sense to them anyway. In any event does anybody think that cats who look at 2 minute charts all day long are gong to go back to year 1970s to view Dollar Swissy? No way, Jose :) Besides why would they? They play for 30 pips and couldn't be bothered to view the entire forest or the trees or the branches or the twigs or the leaves, but focus only on the alveoli - damn, talk about claustrophobia and introversion :)

Monthly Swissy: USDCHF

See the 5 waves down? Swissy is toast? Yeah baby. But wait, it gets better - see the 2 Fibo levels marked 61.8%? Those are the wave relationships al the way down from the 1970s. Imagine that. Who would ever imagine that there are such relationships? Heck 99% people say Prices are random. So the golden ratio hits (61.8%) confirm that Swissy is indeed responding perfectly to Wave Theory.

fibo_trader

2,771 57
Sell to your favorite Hedge fund and retire rich. this is where USDCHF is going, all the stations are clearly marked in 2 separate grids. First, look at the consolidation pattern at right of screen. do you see the 61.8% level and how good resistance it provides? Yeah dig it, that once again tells me that I'm on the ball with Swissy, I'v got her ass in my hands and she ain't gonna complain. Also note the red trendline. See where the wick of the red candle touches it? That is the time when Swissy crashed and killed sooooo many and they thought the world was gong to end. But my trendline halted the decline. YAWN!

fibo_trader

2,771 57
So, what does all this mean?

It just means that even if the US Dollar Index goes into a correction, it is destined to rise thereafter to stellar heights and kick everyone's ass, including that of Swissy but more importantly the ratio of dollar to Gold will be rising in a bull move. If so, what does that say about Goldie in absolute terms? She can dance up and down, if Dollar goes into correction now, goldie could retest the recent high, but I have called Goldie eventually going down to $700 over the next 2 years, up and down notwithstanding. Its all on record right here at T2W.

So, while all this is going on, its best to trade the move in Goldie, trade it, trade it, trade it, no buying the solid metal for now

Hasta la vista amigos

fibo_trader

2,771 57
Goldmeter champs, something's afoot, prepare now for sea change, be the first to get in the ground floor opportunity. Nobody has cott it thus far, not even Goldman Sachs, Jaime Dimond's Chase, nobody .............

What am I talking about? ................... Silver is finally showing signs she wants to outperform Gold ................ people have fallen asleep over Silver's now new normal plodding along. They are so used to this that now they have just given up and focus only on Goldie.

Get ready. This might be a long-term trend change in the making ............. see monthly chart esp. the breakouts in the Macd and RSI. Chart is Gold vs Silver ............... All the Fibos line up too, we got a perfect hit recently.

Silver is to be the best bang for the buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fibo_trader

2,771 57
Goldmeter champs, something's afoot, prepare now for sea change, be the first to get in the ground floor opportunity. Nobody has cott it thus far, not even Goldman Sachs, Jaime Dimond's Chase, nobody .............

What am I talking about? ................... Silver is finally showing signs she wants to outperform Gold ................ people have fallen asleep over Silver's now new normal plodding along. They are so used to this that now they have just given up and focus only on Goldie.

Get ready. This might be a long-term trend change in the making ............. see monthly chart esp. the breakouts in the Macd and RSI. Chart is Gold vs Silver ............... All the Fibos line up too, we got a perfect hit recently.

Silver is to be the best bang for the buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 271080

SLAM DUNK! :):):)

read quote first and especially see the monthly chart of Gold versus silver

Like I said nobody on Earth or even in the Galactic Confederation of 76 planets has seen or sawn this - nobody knows. Getting early warning signs on the monthly chart is a forte of fibo - there is no 2nd place contender in the Universe.

But Fibo shines on the DAILY chart like the Black Stallion, a desert horse who has reserves of power that ain't never ben tapped ..................

Dropping down to the Daily chart timeframe for Goid/Silver (ratio) the first thing boom is the
TREND violation

Therefore when the January low is taken out we have a confirmed trend reversal. If so then it will be Siver's chance to get into the limelight after being relegated to the basement for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long

They (experts) keep forgetting that it takes 2, baby, it takes 2, both have power otherwise the marriage is doomed. One takes the reins and drives, when tired the other takes over. they call it a partnership. Gold is precious, Silver is an industrial metal. they are brother and sister not as competitors but as who is driving the carriage and carrying the other at any given moment in time.

fibo_trader

2,771 57
Gold & Silver = it takes 2, baby, it takes 2

When the BEAR market in Gold is completely over (trading it now but expect months or 2 years for the BEAR to conclude many up and downs in the interim)

at the bottom of the BEAR load up on both to the max., yeah baby load up on both brother and sister ..............

fibo_trader

2,771 57
On a side note of huge importance for investors not traders is to note the

Coefficient of Restitution of the 200-month ema. The stellar 200 ema has stood the test of time on ALL timeframes and the monthly is no exception. Poy-fect resistance and support. Yikes and look wwhere Silver sits right now. Break that monthly and its freefall.

But dig this too: Silver's top wave at the all time high gives a 100% wavelength of the low. Now that is truly amazing. Its tells me tht its an ABC correction going on in Silver. this means that on the monthly the dominant TREND is UP. So when all the corrective stuff is over, no matter how much loger it takes, Silvio is heading to unforeseen heights. My horse will be ready for the long ride, bedroll and beef jerky packed and ready

By the way put a Macd under the price and you will see the divergence nicely. I use the divergence in a proprietary formula to calculate the coefficient of Restitution as I can generally tell how high the bounce will go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock