FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

if you are looking for the Fade trade for the weeks main trends ( close into weekend) then the GBP is the sell and the Yen is the buy .....with US on BH Monday no one will leave anything on

US session - Yen extended sells CAD and GBP the bulls .....others flattish

hey all

cracking session so far this morning

overnights
usd is sell sell sell to -30's so far
yen the buy to +40 so far
Euroreans bear

from 6am early London
yen buys to +30's
GBP sells to -20's

scalping from 6am

UJ and EJ sells all the way from opening bar ....yen is THE buy

GU sells but usd is bear as well - so not the best move strengthwise

N

7.40..............yen went out 30 pips and has come back 90% , similar and opposite for gbp .............sold off hard to -20's now back in pack

probability / cycling states these guys should now go again ....lets see

8am bar will get it moving

although i'm happy with my bag of pips today ..........3 main pairs scaped and solid pips

N

chasing GU south again but scrappy ......looks safe below 3325's doesn't it .don't chase sub 3300 unless it reconfirms

usd been quiet vs Asian bear session .......waiting for its next main signal

chasing GU south again but scrappy ......looks safe below 3325's doesn't it .don't chase sub 3300 unless it reconfirms

if you follow my style of trading and really watch strengthmeter action you will know how unlucky the GU sells are at moment ..........1.3310 could have been 1.3290 easily if usd had not sold off ......:)

cad is lurking as triple corrie buy ............have it on the bear usd when it offers

ej resells opening up better here .safe below 115.70 .now 115 60

usd going for breach of london morning highs ............GU resells easy

finally usd offers a bull run ...........slams Gu into mega selloff territory .3300 in sights

ok gotta scoot ..I will tidy up my 3 pairs this morning

E/J
U/J
G/U

sells rule :)

later
N

superb morning....!!! .GBP and Yen have swung back into Asian trends

wish it was always like this

jees I cant leave party yet ........i'm mopping up more pips here

ok got to make some calls ........have a great trading day ......ive had a good session already so no complaints