FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

us session in full swing .......

plenty of early selling on GBP with an early bull usd ......cad came bear later on and a weakfish yen

euro and swissie had secent bull moves so far

pairwise scalping its been

Buy EA , Buy Ucad , Sell GU (to 40's from 1pm ) ....more recently EU buys and EJ buys offered nicely into the 30's

N

hey all

overnights

usd and yen and euro bear
aud the bull ...gbp in the mix

6ams
nzd, usd thr min bulls to + 7
gbp yen to -7 and now cad ...........
slow

pairs 6am
slowish .tight so far

only EJ UJ offered above +10 frm 6am so far
Ucad buys now in motion

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

London morning session ending soon

nothing came near the GBP rocket from PMI news......GBP picked up over 100 pips on that move

Yen has been solid seller ..........

pairwise the GU dominated to + 120 pips from 6am .......ok EJ UJ buys to +40 pips

N

us session just warming up now ........lets see if gbp can hold its gains .....its only come off 20 pips from the 100+ bull spike so far ....will it hold off the G7 through the us session? ....personally I think not

but still trade what you see

we will find out soon as GBP retesting days highs already

us session just warming up now ........lets see if gbp can hold its gains .....its only come off 20 pips from the 100+ bull spike so far ....will it hold off the G7 through the us session? ....personally I think not

but still trade what you see

we will find out soon as GBP retesting days highs already

and breaching ........jees what a train

us session has been ok

USD has swung south some 50-60 pips .........offered up plenty of USD pair scalps

Euro and CHF the later stars of the pack .......EA buys was a nice earner at times

have a good evening
N

nearly finished this morning .just fooling with the GU on that 3269 R line trying to work some more resells

UJ and EJ the scalpers today as mentioned earlier .hope you all did ok off them

N

rebuys again coming 3266/69 the low and best price if it gets there

3271...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ............i'll let it run to 69 then stop it out ...........hey .we tried

held held ...to 74 again now ...........may give it one more chance here ........

summary - London post 6am - YEN the sell to -20's - NZD and USD the buys to +15's .....Slow day

UJ back out of 103.50 lows to 103.60's again now ......been trying to guy it on dips

GU is the wrong trade to be in by the way .........I'm really fooling here with the game

usd is too bull to play the gu buy game

focus on easier Yen sells ....look for UJ and EJ rebuys

london session over

Yen was the main sell .........cad and euro at times
NZD Bull USD bull mainly

best pairs in my stable were the UJ / EJ buys & some GU sells towards the end