• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
priceman

>Not sure if it's the bottom <

as its an s3 its a good bet.

but tomorrow is another day

The Pearl Fisher said:
Are you blind?

I have traded all day and up +195 points. Not a silly 10 hear and a 15 there.

Now go away. there's a good chap.

I've read all your post and trades for today. You are certainly not fooling me...Lol..What you thought I wasn't going to read all your posts? get your own journal and post your trades in there where they are clean and clear. Your trading is sloppy IMO. Your posting your trades behind a curtain and anyone on this forum who has half a brain can see that..Lol. Give me a break. Like I said the challenge stands..Lol..do you accept? or do you decline? Everybody is watching TPF, do you accept?

You started this by coming into my thread. And now you go and report me to T2W. The challenge is on the table TPF. Im challenging you. Let's settle thing's like mature individuals. Let the trades speak for themselves.

Compounding said:
I've read all your post and trades for today. You are certainly not fooling me...Lol..What you thought I wasn't going to read all your posts? get your own journal and post your trades in there where they are clean and clear. Your trading is sloppy IMO. Your posting your trades behind a curtain and anyone on this forum who has half a brain can see that..Lol. Give me a break. Like I said the challenge stands..Lol..do you accept? or do you decline? Everybody is watching TPF, do you accept?

You started this by coming into my thread. And now you go and report me to T2W. The challenge is on the table TPF. Im challenging you. Let's settle thing's like mature individuals. Let the trades speak for themselves.

Hey dude, this is public domain. Nobody owns the threads. If you don't want people to comment on your trades don't post your comments or your journals. This isn't private doh...

You have an inferiority complex and you can't take criticism? Bet when you were a little kid you were the one to hog all the toys and not let anyone else play. :LOL:

Who cares whether you are better than TPF or vice-er-versa.

Stop calling others half a brain because they don't understand the half you have...

Get a life... Geezzz what a character? :rolleyes:

Compounding said:

Come on be a good chap, and get back to the Bronx.

Atilla said:
Hey dude, this is public domain. Nobody owns the threads. If you don't want people to comment on your trades don't post your comments or your journals. This isn't private doh...

You have an inferiority complex and you can't take criticism? Bet when you were a little kid you were the one to hog all the toys and not let anyone else play. :LOL:

Who cares whether you are better than TPF or vice-er-versa.

Stop calling others half a brain because they don't understand the half you have...

Get a life... Geezzz what a character? :rolleyes:

Where are your trades??...Lol. You guys are traders right? Give it a rest. I mean business. Really.

Compounding said:
Where are your trades??...Lol. You guys are traders right? Give it a rest. I mean business. Really.

Just on a side note Compounding, the Romanian leu and the Czech Koruna are a hot tradable currency pair during the Asian session.

The Pearl Fisher said:
Come on, the Guy can’t even spell “Psychology”

Thanks for the correction. I do learn from my mistake's. That make's me who I am. Thanks sincerely.

Compounding said:
Im looking for a good entry point. Looking to get into something for I have to jet at 5:30pm New York time.

Closed out my trade. Why? Told you guys I had to go, and I don't really do limits. Don't worry, we'll play again tomorrow guys, bye :cool:.

Trade 3: Closed at 1.3595
Short: 1.3606
S/L: 1.3612
Target: Open
Trade Result: Winnner +11 pips
Trade Record: 3-0

looks like the only excitement has been the fur flying between posters, still most of the thinking world are used to the yank bravado and hooha by now.

back to cable looking for and early 971 down to 854 or viki verki

Cable on 4hrly seems oversold with ADX below 19, On 1 hr MACD is close to cross from below and the histogram points towards a move up. Would like to gain more perspective with EW and Delta application.

dc2000 said:
looks like the only excitement has been the fur flying between posters, still most of the thinking world are used to the yank bravado and hooha by now.

back to cable looking for and early 971 down to 854 or viki verki

Ouch! :)

The Pearl Fisher said:
Just my own thoughts, outlook and expectations as to market direction from my own trading perspective.

looks solid. i liked yesterdays reversal on cable. at 1.9990.

do you hedge?

morning all,

was short at 9890, moved stop to BE when broke a new low and took the kid to school. just came back to see that i am back where i started the day. flat. :mad:

please not a choppy day.

on another note, it appears today's US data will be key to assess what the Fed will do next. According to Morgan Stanley (look for global economic forum, a rather good read by the way), the economy will strenghen by the summer and with it the buck. lets see what happens.

I will most likely stay flat now and do house chores :cry:

good trading

j

jacinto said:
morning all,

was short at 9890, moved stop to BE when broke a new low and took the kid to school. just came back to see that i am back where i started the day. flat. :mad:

please not a choppy day.

on another note, it appears today's US data will be key to assess what the Fed will do next. According to Morgan Stanley (look for global economic forum, a rather good read by the way), the economy will strenghen by the summer and with it the buck. lets see what happens.

I will most likely stay flat now and do house chores :cry:

good trading

j

Looks like a good trade Jacinto - if you hadn't moved to b/even you be seriously underwater eh. I never mind getting stopped when it keeps going and saves your day. Its the ones where it kisses your stop to the pip and then reverses big time that kill me. :LOL:

Heres one i'm trialling.....the C V diamond...cable

Looking to short around 38/40...the target is the mid point between low /high of previous action...1.9905

yep, guess you are right 29,

I was aware of 2 things on that trade, and which made me move to BE,

1) previous week's low 2 or 3 pips below lowest low of today so far
2) up channel trendline at around that area

in hindsight, should have taken my 20 pips and not get greedy looking for a break of 1 and 2 above.
on the other hand, that was a nice confluence of events to go long. oh well, lets see what happens

good luck
j

with about 10 mins to go to end of the current 30-min bar on GBPUSD:
a very small 30-min bar after two big up-strokes. ( pull-back back into the down-move ? )

trendie said:
with about 10 mins to go to end of the current 30-min bar on GBPUSD:
a very small 30-min bar after two big up-strokes. ( pull-back back into the down-move ? )

looks more like a small ascending tria-hangle to me trendie

j

Nice bit of spam

Not sure how to report this, but am I the only one to get this crock of c*ap in my pm box this morning?

is offering cash back rebates to active traders. Get $4 - $10 back on every trade you make. Free to sign up.