Cable will

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hornblower said:
you pompous idiot
we don`t need you around here
push off

HB

He was an avid follower of TradeVector/7thSignal. You might recognise the style of rhetoric.

98% accurate etc etc,

I'm surprised he's still around

The Pearl Fisher said:
The mind boggles.

You = 34 points in 24 hours

Me = 195 points in 24 hours

Such stupidity and arrogance. There are a lot of excellent traders on this thread.

All you have done is completely discredited yourself. Made a complete fool of yourself.

:). Well, I'll give you this. Your the only trader I at least see doing some consistent trading around here. Look dude, you really don't want to do this to yourself....we could structure things so that we could have a trade off, and trust me I will embarrass you in the middle of this "playground" of yours with all of these "school kids" watching. You can't compete with this kind of trader, you are not ready. Do you know the leverage I trade at? or don't you stop to think that my profits are compounding? (no pun). My current trade is currently 12 pips in the money as I type, fool. Your trade is currently? (hint: none). And as soon as this trade hit's it max potential I can go again, and again, and again..but I gotta go somewhere shortly, so this is the only trade you folks will get from me today. Oh, and did I mention I hardly lose a trade? Or maybe you thought I was lying? You started this my posted foolishness in my thread..remember?

Delusional . You have already lost the game and the plot. You've got some where to go alright (School)
Have your tantrum there. In the play ground.

JohnG FX said:
HB

He was an avid follower of TradeVector/7thSignal. You might recognise the style of rhetoric.

98% accurate etc etc,

I'm surprised he's still around

Lol...Do I even need too JohnFx? Or should I call you Pharoah? (you know what I mean...Lol). I challenge any one of ya's to a trade off. What you all don't know is that If I wanted to I could make at least 5-10 trades during a 24hr period and probably win all of them, each yielding me at least 10 pips per trade.

I came on this forum bothering no one. Mr Pearl was probably threatened by my trading technique and felt the need to "insinuate" a few things. Well, Im from New York City and I'm no dummy, I read between the lines. I got his message. Anyways , the trading community is a mess and Im gonna help clean it up. Let your trades speak for themselves.

Compounding said:
What you all don't know is that If I wanted to I could make at least 5-10 trades during a 24hr period and probably win all of them, each yielding me at least 10 pips per trade.

Look this is not my thread. I am a guest here. Can you please stop your childish rant. Your ruining it for all members.

If you can do as you say. Then trade here for 24 hours with a target of say, 150 points.

Now just go for it here in front of everyone. you have 24 hours. Good luck.

Show us what a first class (superior) trader you are

The Pearl Fisher said:
Look this is not my thread. I am a guest here. Can you please stop your childish rant. Your ruining it for all members.

If you can do as you say. Then trade here for 24 hours with a target of say, 150 points.

Now just go for it here in front of everyone. you have 24 hours. Good luck.

Show us what a first class (superior) trader you are

150 pips in 24hrs.....he only trades EUR/USD....this is unfair TPF :devilish: ...you have all pairs at your disposal :LOL:

The Pearl Fisher said:
Delusional . You have already lost the game and the plot. You've got some where to go alright (School)
Have your tantrum there. In the play ground.

Lol..you did this to yourself, fool. I know the way you trade. You can't compete with me, and you know it. I challenge you right out in the open, do you accept the challenge? or are you gonna cower? (hint: cower). If im so "delusional" you should have nothing to worry about right? :) Or how about my trade that is currently 15 pips in the money? Is that "delusion" too?..Lol. Or how about the fact that I bought the EUR/USD precisely 6 pips away from the day's low? Is that "delusion" or how about the trade from yesterday? Check the time I bought the trade. I bought it 2 pips away from the lowest price that it was offering...and my S/L in any of these trades have not been more than 10 pips..is this also "delusion"

Complimentary gift from my journal :)

Trade 2: Closed at 1.3606
Long: 1.3591
S/L: 1.3581
Target: Open
Trade Result: Winner 15 pips
Trade Record: 2-0

i respect anyone who makes points. 90% of people don't. i don't think its the number of points that is the thing as i would be happy with 10 point moves a day if they were £100 a point. The skill is in the calling and unless anyone works in the forex department of a central bank there will always be an element of luck.

in my view the big moves today have cleaned out the technicals making further moves higher possible in euro and cable. yen to come down at some point. no live positions in cable or euro [limited out] but a few orders lurking. still riding yen as a long term sell with a few short term small sells just to keep it interesting for fri/mon.

The Pearl Fisher said:
You are just a Compunding TALKER.

You have 24 hours.

I'm on my 2nd trade for the day bub, and are you still "Tradeless in Seattle"? Something isn't right here. I put up 2 trades from morning, 1 of them already a winner. I have seen null from you, and yet "I'm" the one who is "talking" right?...Lol. Ahh..ahh.. Wait. O.k..o.k, now i've figured out who you are. You are a "half ass trader" who does some trolling on the side right?..Lol. Dude your a mess. You started this remember? When you came into my Journal and started posting your waste. Do you even have a journal of you own? Or do you even know what one is?

I still challenge you to a trade off, right here in the open, so that every soul can see me scold you. Listen bub, either you accept my challenge so that I can pull you out from under your covers and shame you, or just admit that you are what I say you are. O.k? Stay out of my journal if you have nothing useful to add.

compounding, time to chill out my friend. I don't like seeing reported posts and you're the subject of four of them. Take a step back and be polite please, or there'll be a ban en route.

“The Dollar has become fashionable again“ Buying has been strong throughout the London session and most of the US morning session, as expected. A waiting game is being played out as cable consolidates the days gains at the 1.9910 level. further Dollar strength is expected overnight during the Asian session where Cable is expected to slide further to around 1.9870 - 1.9850. London open should see a convincing and steady decline to around 1.9800 - 1.9770.

Compounding said:
I'm on my 2nd trade for the day bub, and are you still "Tradeless in Seattle"? Something isn't right here. I put up 2 trades from morning, 1 of them already a winner. I have seen null from you,

Are you blind?

I have traded all day and up +195 points. Not a silly 10 hear and a 15 there.

Now go away. there's a good chap.

EURUSD and Elliott fans...

Here was the Elliott boffs take on yesterdays EUR. Not sure if this is in the correct place on here but just in case anyone is interested...

Oh and not wanting to blow my own trumpet but I did call 1.9900 on last weeks thread! Not sure if it's the bottom but I don't very often get predictions correct so I wanted to shout about it.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=24552&page=6&pp=10 Just a shame

All the best chaps. At least there's a bit of action on the thread now for a change ;) all very entertaining.

Forex: The Euro -- Will It, Or Will It Not?
4/25/2007 11:57:14 AM

By Vadim Pokhlebkin

As of this morning (April 25), the euro came within 3 pips (0.03 of one cent) of registering a new all-time high against the U.S. dollar.

The previous high occurred on December 30, 2004, at $1.3667. As of this writing, the euro/dollar exchange rate has reached as high as $1.3664. Will it break through? And what happens if it does?

First, a little background. When the dollar was scraping the bottom in December 2004, you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a dollar bear. "Crash and burn” was the widespread expectation for the buck, and the story even made the cover of several business magazines (the famous "magazine cover indicator.")

We all remember what followed. By the end of 2005, the USD gained 14.6% on the EUR and 15.2% on the JPY. That's when forex analysts, to their amazement, realized that in 2005 “the greenback enjoyed its best year against the euro and yen since 1999 and 1979 respectively.” So unexpected was the dollar’s rally that even Warren Buffet, the Sage of Omaha, who famously bet “$20 billion or so” against the buck in 2004, was caught off guard by its sudden and sustained turnaround (The Wall Street Journal).

It's worth noting that the current consensus among analysts is again bearish on the dollar. The latest monthly Reuters poll of "around 60 top foreign exchange strategists" shows that the majority expects 2007 to a bad year for the USD but a good one for the EUR and the JPY.

While the bearish consensus doesn't seem to be as uniform as it was in December 2004, it's a consensus nonetheless. Back then no one liked the dollar because of its “bad fundamentals.” Well, the “fundamentals” haven’t really changed since then, and neither has the analysts’ reasoning for staying bearish. They can keep analyzing “bad fundamentals” till they’re blue in the face, but the bottom line is this: “Fundamentals” obviously didn't prevent the USD from rallying in 2005, so why should they in 2007?

A few technical indicators may be worth watching here. Regular readers of this column already know how bearish the dollar sentiment has been, as measured by the Daily Sentiment Index (DSI). The index is constructed by polling forex traders to see whether the majority is bullish or bearish, and its April 23 reading was at 11.7 – near all time-lows. That means that 88% of forex traders out there are bearish on the USD.

Another noteworthy sentiment indicator is the Commitment of Traders (COT). This report is significant, because it lets us know what the big boys are doing (that is, where their money is.) The chart below shows the record extremes that the hedge funds (Large Speculators) and the Commercials (“smart money”) are presently holding with respect to the euro futures:
Note the position of each of these two groups of traders at the wave (A) low. Now look at their current stance – it is the near-mirror opposite of the dollar’s extreme.
And of course, another technical indicator we at Elliott Wave International find particularly useful is the wave pattern. Without going into too many details, let me just say that our Currency Specialty Service analysts believe that the EURUSD is in the fifth wave of three different wave degrees: i.e., fifth wave of a larger fifth of a larger fifth.

Two years ago, forex market reviewers overwhelmingly called the “unexpected strength of the US dollar” in 2005 one of that year’s “biggest surprises” (FT). We shouldn't have to wait too long to find out if history repeats itself.

Attachments

• EUR.JPG
    EUR.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 158
The Pearl Fisher said:
“The Dollar has become fashionable again“ Buying has been strong throughout the London session and most of the US morning session, as expected. A waiting game is being played out as cable consolidates the days gains at the 1.9910 level. further Dollar strength is expected overnight during the Asian session where Cable is expected to slide further to around 1.9870 - 1.9850. London open should see a convincing and steady decline to around 1.9800 - 1.9770.

tpf

where is this from?