FX Money Map grids

Harry Ross

Hello everyone,

My name is Harry Ross and I'm a new forex trader.

I saw a software product and training program called FX Money Map/Grids advertised out of London that seems to use moving averages and fibonacci levels across multiple time frames. From what I understand, it costs a couple of grand plus a monthly data feed charge, so before I jump in, does anyone have any experience using this software, good or bad? Secondly, are the indicators available with MT4 and if so, what are they called.

Very much appreciate some feedback from other traders.

Regards,

Harry

You could probably use Excel to do something similar with no costs at all in my view. It is unlikely that MTF analysis of MA or Fibs will work except in hindsight and spending 2K to find out is expensive. Do they offer a money back guarantee ?

Attachments

• nevada address.jpg
    nevada address.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 501
From the website,

"Meet Andy Shearman. Andy started his career at S.G .Warburg in London, after doing a business degree at South Bank Polytechnic in 1978. His first major trading role was at Banco de Santander in London where he traded spot and cross Spanish pesetas earning the bank a niche support role in this market. After being head hunted to other competitor banks in the "Spain" market-both Portuguese and Spanish -he was appointed as Chief Dealer at a new branch of Banco Sabadell S.A. in London"

Strange then that he does not appear anywhere on the FSA register.

https://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/indivMainSearch.do

You could probably use Excel to do something similar with no costs at all in my view. It is unlikely that MTF analysis of MA or Fibs will work except in hindsight and spending 2K to find out is expensive. Do they offer a money back guarantee ?

Thanks for your reply.

Harry

Please do not pay money for this. Its this one you're referring to I assume, not that another one would be any better.

Explosive New Forex Trading Software - FX Money Map - Complete with Forex Trading Training

This website is registered to a maildrop in Nevada, in the same building as a pizza bar and grill.

FxMoneyMap.com - FX Money Map Overview

Hello, thanks very much for your reply. Do you know of an indicator that would replicate the same function as this software that I could use with MT4?

All the best,

Harry

Hello, thanks very much for your reply. Do you know of an indicator that would replicate the same function as this software that I could use with MT4?

All the best,

Harry

Harry

The problem is that none of these things work, these guys are just selling a dream.