'prediction' indicators

Trdr

the ' Candles_last4barsEli_mtf ' places 4 Price bars in front of the last realtime bar -
enter tf to be used in Inputs
similar is ' DayImpulseOverlay ' but a line rather than bars and the ' DayImpulse2DD '
which is the Separate Window version
all 3 are on the attached chart + zip

see also the 'Ensign Map': December 2003 Trading Tips Newsletter
which is the 'Pesavento Map' included in the monthly Ensign fee whereas
The Market Maps: Dow, FTSE, Dax and NASDAQ charge for readings, and GFT charge $500
plus min account size: Forex Currency Trading Services - Global Forex Trading

Advanced GET has a tool called ' Seasonals ' - see chart - plus the MOB and Ellipse
not tried to use Seasonals so no idea how useful or not it is
AG is one of the most expensive charting programs to purchase and rent is $125/mth
plus data feed, tho there's an MT4 indicator I use to collect data for the eod version of
AG from MT4 and makes it close enough to being realtime for me
however I think - don't know the formula/code/algorythms have ever been published - that
both the MOB and Ellipse are fibo based and whether or not, should be able to be coded
for MT. both are dynamic the Ellipse in particular adjusting as the Price progresses and it
can be very accurate, so if you're an MT coder . . .

I don't know that 'Maps, Seasonals etc' get you that far ahead, especially when how they
work is not known, but the 07- 08 MT Auto Trading champion won because he used an
NN as a component of his system
. . . . .

Attachments

• predict.png
    predict.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 2,110
  • ag 5.png
    ag 5.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 6,015
  • DayImpulseOverlay.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 1,288
Indicators are all garbage. There is not one single indicator based mechanical system that has stood the test of time. The only thing that works is price action. You might as well scratch those indicators now because you are most likely going to end up wasting a lot of time. Even worse, you might end up losing significant money.

Last edited:
"its like the holy grail, if you know how to use it properly!"
ballocks !!

Like I said, "if you know how to use it properly!"

Everything is "ballocks" if you don't know how to use it (indicators, language, brain...)

Yes, it's like when your ballocks need a good scratch....you then get both an information and a prediction indicator.

It is an indicator that informs you that you have been up to no good and a prediction that you will need to go and visit a doctor.

What good is pure price action then huh ?