fx 53 trend following system

why would he sell it to you and me? he can get million for his system from big fund manager. My friens and I trade an auto trading system for trading emini. Its not that good but makes us money.Its not for sale.
use your head.

why would he sell it to you and me? he can get million for his system from big fund manager. My friens and I trade an auto trading system for trading emini. Its not that good but makes us money.Its not for sale.
use your head.

sorry am confused by this post. what is it response to ? who says kevin is selling ? where do you get a million from ? why are you so angry ?

fx 53 trend following system not for sale. No one is selling this system for money. he he he

fx 53 trend following system not for sale. No one is selling this system for money. he he he

I don't know what you're doing on this thread but, if it's to warn us of system sellers, then you might find somewhere else to take your soapbox.

As far as I know, FX53 is no longer for sale. There are several members on this thread who have made money with FX53, myself included. There are not many mechanical systems in the market that deliver what they say. The vendor is honest and ethical plus he has provided excellent support throughout the time I have used the system (approx 2 years).

not sure what you mean lemming ? fx53 was never intending to be a signal provider like concept which is a black box system. it just gives you tools to work with to assist your own decisions. there was a text service but this was abandoned, reasons given etc.

Just making the point, one seems to have done a runner and the other is at least still plugging away.
Different systems but both prepared to take your money.

Just making the point, one seems to have done a runner and the other is at least still plugging away.
Different systems but both prepared to take your money.

Kevin has not done a runner; he moved house. I'm sure you'll find that the website will be updated in the very near future.

"Kevin has not done a runner; he moved house. I'm sure you'll find that the website will be updated in the very near future. "

Hi alan 5616

Any inside info, or should we just forget fx53 and move on?

"Kevin has not done a runner; he moved house. I'm sure you'll find that the website will be updated in the very near future. "

Hi alan 5616

Any inside info, or should we just forget fx53 and move on?

Things are moving along very well. The new chart environment has been produced and some users already have this, including myself. A video explaining the new chart set ups should be available very soon.