FuturesBetting.com Re-Launching

also Ninja get our data all the time, so if they cant or dont want to give back data, there desicion.

this is what Ninjatrader say :

Unfortunately Futures Betting does not support historical data as you can see at the link below.
NinjaTrader, LLC is not a market data provider. Historical data is provided by our connectivity providers that offer historical data as part of their service

http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ricalData.html

this is what Ninjatrader say :

Unfortunately Futures Betting does not support historical data as you can see at the link below.
NinjaTrader, LLC is not a market data provider. Historical data is provided by our connectivity providers that offer historical data as part of their service

http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ricalData.html

Sorry, I don't understand your point. FB are, effectively, a direct access brokerage NOT a data provider. Why would you expect them to provide historic data?

Want historic? Then subscribe to ESignal for example, £100-odd per calander month for historic and real-time data on Eurex. Too much money? Then you shouldn't be trading futures.

Get this point into your head . . . raw data is a commodity, filtered/processed data (ie information) is extremely expensive.

To add to what A_Dashing_Blade said,

FB are effectively providing you with the live data for free. Switch your computer on at midnight, or use the record function in NinjaTrader if you want to build up some historical levels:)

GFT has a free chart trading interface already. Surely there's something that FB can use that you don't have to pay for? How about ChartTrader?

JObs at Futures Betting Gibraltar

also Ninja get our data all the time, so if they cant or dont want to give back data, there desicion.

Bit of a long shot but worth a shot ! Do you have any jobs going ? - I work as a Financial Advisor in Gibraltar & Marbella (CF30 registered) - I've got 6 years of trading experience !

Cheers

I have recently opened an account with Futuresbetting and set it up so that I can use NinjaTrader. I am currently only using NT for trade management but planned to use it more for automated strategies in the future.

Anyway I was trading the emini S&P last night and according to NT my P&L was $537 for my closed trades. When I received the statement this morning it said the P&L was $80.
So I called FB this morning but was told there are technical issues between FB and NT and I should of been warned of this when setting the account up together, apparently NT doesn't show the P&L correctly.
Has anybody else this issue?

Can anyone recommend another firm that works well with NT or another platform that is on par with NT?

Careful when using Ninja with FB. I opened my account just the other week and from day 1 was using Ninja - great platform, with lots of very handy features for this fast market. However, last week I lost the connection a couple of times and had to re-start Ninja to get connected again. During the re-start my target was hit and I missed the trade. Ended up with a loss. Now using FBs own platform and very happy with it. Got a few things to learn yet on its use, but generally able to place my trades with ease.

Lesson I learned here was to call FB immediately when link lost - unfortunately I called a little late.

Last edited:
Hi, the difference is due to a different closing price between FB and NT. FB say I was stopped out at breakeven but NT state the trade as $300 profit.
Trying to upload screen prints but won't let upload for some reason.
Not sure if to stick with the NT platform and find another firm or just use FB own platform.

I have been using NT for many years and was one of the first on board. I am looking into an account with FB as opposed to futures. In my experience with NT if you keep at them and point out the problems they will get it done and working perfectly. I use zenfire data for charts. Go to MIRUS FUTURES. Registered Futures Broker. NinjaTrader with Zen-Fire. and sign up for the free Ninja/Zenfire demo. Then connect to Zenfire first and FB second. You probably need the multibroker version of NT.

From what I see if you are trading any futures contracts FB is the best in town in terms of spreads and the real market.

if we all keep working with NT and FB we will get the product we want. It's nearly there.

The FB plafform is good as well but there are great advantages with NT with account performance etc. So I expect to use the FB platform for size and get the NT one singing as she can.

Hope this helps a bit.

I have been using NT for many years and was one of the first on board. I am looking into an account with FB as opposed to futures. In my experience with NT if you keep at them and point out the problems they will get it done and working perfectly. I use zenfire data for charts. Go to MIRUS FUTURES. Registered Futures Broker. NinjaTrader with Zen-Fire. and sign up for the free Ninja/Zenfire demo. Then connect to Zenfire first and FB second. You probably need the multibroker version of NT.

From what I see if you are trading any futures contracts FB is the best in town in terms of spreads and the real market.

if we all keep working with NT and FB we will get the product we want. It's nearly there.

The FB plafform is good as well but there are great advantages with NT with account performance etc. So I expect to use the FB platform for size and get the NT one singing as she can.

Hope this helps a bit.

I agree, NT is a great platform and works well enough with FB. I still have my license with NT so not leaving them just yet. Hopefully FB and NT will continue improving the interface so more functionality becomes available. Might just send NT support an email expressing my concern about link drop out. I'll call FB as they're a very helpful bunch.

this is all i get on the ftse100 with zen fire ........is that normal ?
3081669297_22ee2e30f6_o.png

I feel the same, but I think we may need to start shouting louder. I've had problems between NT and FB, but stuff that should be solvable, and I'm happy to hang on and help them get through stuff. However, I'm not sure how much talking is going on between the two, and it's tricky to work out on which side the problems lie for each issue. I'm worried that a blame game might develop and the relationship might be discontinued. If that's a risk then I would highly encourage them to talk and move forward positively. I don't really want to give up either, but from my point of view they'd both suffer it it ended.